And Still No Title

A/N: Story might as well be called No Title

Finally when I woke up it was around about 2am so it was still dark outside. I slowly sat up to see that I was in some sort of cave. I grew confused then remembered the events that happened. I couldn't see well in the dark and couldn't feel Alex's heat anywhere so I began to panic. "A-Alex!" I called out before curling up against the floor while trembling furiously. "A-Alex!" I screamed louder but no response. My breathing grew heavy and uncoordinated. Suddenly someone flew into the cave and rushed over, pulling me into their lap and wrapping their arms around me tightly. I began to squirm but felt the heat and heard the soothing voice. "Max you're okay. I'm right here." Alex. I hid my face against her chest and curled up into her. "A-Alex.." I whined softly as I tried to relax. She leaned against the cave wall and kept me close. "Max just relax. I'm right here. You're safe now. We're both safe and far from the academy."

After some time I did relax into her. She sighed with relief and slowly went to let go but then I stiffened. "Easy Maxy. I need to roll out the swag. I nodded and slowly got off her but kept a grip on her. In a few minutes, she had rolled out a swag and strung it up to jagged rocks. She unzipped the small door of it and motioned me in so I slowly crawled in but kept a grip on her wrist. Alex now followed in after me before zipping it shut. It was a swag for a single person so we were cramped together. She sat up awkwardly and moved a small pillow under our heads and unrolled a small blanket. She laid back down and pulled the blanket up and over us. I face her and just snuggled up close to her warm chest. "Thank you..." I said softly and gripped her shirt gently. Alex smiled softly and held me close, her arms wrapping around me protectively. "You're welcome. Now rest up." I nodded against her chest before closing my eyes to try and sleep.

After a very long silence, I couldn't sleep. I whined lightly and sighed softly. I look up at Alex who seemed to be struggling to sleep as well. "Alex...are you still awake?" I whispered softly. Her eyes opened slowly and she nodded. "Can't sleep either?" I nodded and just kept a hold of her shirt. Alex chuckled softly and just brushed her warm thumb against my cheek. I slowly looked up at her beforr licking my lip slightly. "K-Kiss me?" I whispered softly. Now she was taken aback by the sudden request. "Max...you're vulnerable at the moment. Just try and get some rest-" "Please?" I shifted closer to her and held her shirt tighter. She just nodded lightly before gently cupping my cheek and sealing our lips together. I blushed darkly and kissed back gently. Her lips were becoming hotter by the second but I refused to pull back. I only did to catch my breath but when we sealed lips again, the kiss became more heated. Gently she ran her fingers through my hair before breaking the kiss, only to trail kisses down my neck before latching onto my pulse point. Her lips were burning against my skin, destined to leave marks. My breathing became off balanced as she focused on my sensitive spot. I began to feel her hand trail down my arm and onto my stomach before slowly moving under my torn shirt, towards my chest. "A-Alex..." I breathed out causing her to stop her hand from trailing up more. She pulled away from my neck and just slowly stroked my ribcage. "Yes Max?" I felt my tongue go dry just but looking at her. "K-Kissing for n-now?" I stuttered out. She nodded immediately before latching onto my lips again.