Chapter Seven

"Right, are we ready?"

"I think so. I'm so tired, hopefully I can just sleep in the car. Mrs Oates has my key and I've left all the things she will need on the side. Mum said she will pop up and check for post and stuff. I've packed seven outfits and seven spare, I've also packed enough knickers incase I shit myself twice a day and pee my pants like a mouse" 

"Well you look beautiful. Come on, let's go wait for your car m'lady" Jase smiled rubbing Mia's back.

"Oh I hope Lucifer is outside so I can say goodbye"

"He is, and so are your parents"

"Oh brilliant, I wasn't sure if they would be at the shop yet. I said goodbye on the phone, but a cuddle would be nice"

"Come on then" Jace held his arm out.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck" Mia sighed as she picked up her suitcase and rucksack, slinging it over her shoulder and closing her front door, making sure it was locked.

"What's that smell?" Mia sniffed the air

"What smell?" Jace looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know, it smells amazing, like fresh bread, but better, you know when you smell food and you're starving? Like that, but it's fresher, like, I don't know, I've never smelled anything like that. It makes my nose feel tingly "

"Alright vampy calm those senses down before your head explodes, seriously all this sniffing would be suspicious if I didn't know you"

"Darling, we just came to say goodbye" Maureen smiled.

"I hoped I would see you before you left sweetheart. Now remember you're beautiful and lovely just t'way you are. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. I'll keep an eye on this one too" Dave smiled as he pulled Mia into a hug fussing Lucifer with his free hand.

"And you look after her ok?" He pointed at Jase before pulling him in for a hug.

"Miss Carr?"

"Yes?"

"My name is Soobin, I shall be your driver, would you like me to take your luggage?"

"Oh yes, please, thank you" Mia smiled as the man lifted her heavy suitcase with ease.

"Ok, I'll see you soon and be good for Mrs Oates ok? I love you!" Mia kissed Lucifer's head earning her a glare and a face paw.

As Mia reached for the handle, the door opened itself, and two men climbed out looking like models, it was as if they moved in slow motion. This was where the scent was coming from. They were her soulmates. Mia felt lightheaded as the scent washed over her.

"Sorry, we wanted to come and surprise you! I'm Taehyung"

"And I'm Jungkook!" They both grinned.

"Err Hi. I'm Mia"

"We know" they both smiled as they spoke in unison.

"Mr and Mrs Carr. These are for you" They both handed Mia's parents flowers and a bottle of wine, before bowing deeply.

"Oh thank you" Maureen blushed.

"I'm Jase! The... ninth? Wheel" he held out his hand for the two to shake.

"Shall we?" The man named Jungkook held out his muscular tattooed arm, making Mia blush.

"Oh yes, we really should get going"

"Oh aren't you just the most beautiful little puddy cat" Mia turned around to find Taehyung cradling Lucifer like a baby, with the cat accepting ear scratches.