Chapter Forty Two

"Minnnni milk?"

"What do you want?"

"Nothing"

"What have you done?"

"Nothing"

"What are you going to do?"

"Well, you know when we go back to Seoul? I was thinking about heading back to Whitby"

"Ok, but you're ok right? You're not leaving because you're sad?"

"No. I just kind of miss it, and if I don't leave soon, I'm never going to"

"You know there's always a room for you?"

"Thank you, Mia. For everything"

"You're the one that flew halfway across the world, at the drop of a hat to support me" Mia smiled as she hugged him, laying her head on his chest.

"And I'd do it again. Anytime. Like you said we're family. Can I cuddle you tonight?"

"Sure, I'll ask Jin if he minds postponing his night, or he can join, but I think he'd rather not listen to us cackling"

"Well at least your vagina might get a break, you've more than made up for lost time"

"It's true, I'm practically a seven days a week girl now"

"And there is nothing wrong with that. An orgasm a day makes you a much nicer woman"

"Hey! I've always been nice"

"You have, but there's nice and you've had dick nice"

"What are you two arguing about?"

"That she's far nicer when she's had dick"

"It's true"

"Gang up on me why don't you! Well, he's leaving when we get back home"

"Oh? How come?" Yoongi looked up from his phone.

"I just feel like it's time, before I get too comfortable"

"You know you're always welcome, right?"

"Yes, and thank you for your generosity. I've had an absolute ball"

"Honestly you've been a wonderful house guest. Make sure you keep in touch now you have our numbers, and we want updates on
your life"

"Oh, I will. Don't worry"

"Jin, is it ok if Jase sleeps with me tonight? So we can cuddle?"

"Sure, is it ok if I sleep in my room?"

"Of course. I didn't think you would want to join us?"

"It would be like sleeping with a hyena and a chimp"

"Oi!, but yeah, so tomorrow we will resume, and you will be on the couch for that remark"

"So, what's the plan for today?"

"I'm taking Mia to Busan to show her some places, Jungkook is going to talk with his parents, and the others are... actually I don't know what they're up to" Jimin looked at the others.

"We've got a few things to do and then we're going to the beach, coming Jase?"

"Yes! I love the beach!"

"Make sure you wear sun cream, if you think I'm rubbing aloe into you every thirty minutes to stop you whining like when you went to Ibiza, it's not happening"

"I will, as long as one of these hotties get my back"

"They will, as long as you get theirs"  Mia smiled smugly.