Chapter Thirty Seven

"Morning"

"Jesus, you're awake, and... dressed? What sorcery is this?" Jase smiled

"I've got a meeting with my lawyer to go over the court procedure before tomorrow"

"Do you want company?" Namjoon asked.

"No, I should be alright, Jase is going to wait outside for me and then I've arranged to introduce him to Soohyun and the others over lunch before I pick up my suit for tomorrow"

"Ok, you're sure?" He frowned with a small smile.

"Yes, but tonight can we cuddle and watch a film? Order something?"

"Of course sweetheart"

"I'll pop my head into practice before I leave?"

"That would be nice, call one of us and see where we are"

"I will, right the full team are downstairs waiting for us, so Jase are you ready?"

"I sure am!" The redhead bounded after Mia excitedly.

"She covered that well"

"I think she forgets we know how she's feeling" Yoongi rolled his eyes with a shake of his head.

"I suppose it's only natural, but now she's gone, we need to go over the plans for tomorrow with security, to make sure we're all safe. Everyone knows about the court case and Army are going to be there, so we need to make sure that whatever happens Mia is kept safe"

"Agreed, I'm hoping it's over within one day, but we need to be prepared for it to be more"

"I hope it'll be over by tomorrow, for her sake"

———

Going over the court procedure, and ensuring Mia met with her translator Mia's lawyer madr sure she understood everything and knew what was going to happen, Mia was terrified, she had to do this. If she wanted her idea to get off the ground, she had to, she just wanted it to be over.

"I'll see you tomorrow, your case is first Miss Carr. I promise I will do whatever it takes to win your case" her lawyer, smiled as he left.

"Right, lunch?"

"I'll just call the guys and pop my head in"

"They're dancing aren't they?"

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing just the opportunity to see seven fit men all sweaty is too much for me to pass up"

"Honestly, I'm their soulmate and they get you hotter under the collar than me"

"Err that's a lie, I've seen you. They don't even need to be sweaty and you go all googley eyed"

"I do not go googley eyed"

"Sure, sure"

"Hey, Joonie we're finished here, are we still ok to pop up?"

"Ok, in a second"

"They're in the dance room"

"Yes," Jase punched the air.

"Miss Amelia, lovely to see you again" the boys' security bowed.

"And you too, this is Jase, my, well he might as well be my Brother"

"Mr Jase" they bowed.

"Nice to meet you! Seriously do your men only hire hotties" he grinned, as the two men smirked opening the door for them both.