Chapter Eighteen

So how's it all going?

Fine, honestly fine

Mimi get talking

Well, it's just it's weird, it's like I'm on holiday. It's like a holiday romance, nothing really seems like concrete yet. Like I feel like it's their house, their stuff, the food is different, everything's different. I've found a few things I like, but yeah, I feel like I'm in a bubble. A car picks me up, security is always with us. I feel like I'm alone but in a room full of people.

Have you spoken to them?

No, I don't want them to feel like I'm a moaning Minnie. I love them, I love spending time with them. We've had some great days...

And operation Mimi gets fingered has been successful, so next, it's operation Mia gets dick.

There's operation Mia gets licked first she smiled

But?

But I haven't got anyone but them, I don't know the language and I feel like I can't just wander on my own. I don't want to become dependent on them solely for my happiness.

So what's the plan?

Plan?

Well, you're not coming back here, so you need to buck your ideas up. Make a plan, write it down. Get off your arse and stop moping. Talk to those seven idiots and tell them what you want. You might be quiet, but that doesn't mean you've got to lay down and be miserable, you've said what you don't want, what you do want. So now you need to put it into place.

Yeah, that's a good idea. I'm wallowing, aren't I?

No, you're being you, you're a home bird, but now you need to make yourself a life there. The one with the smile has a sister, doesn't he? Ask for her number? Ask to meet up. Their work has to have a translator or something right? Ask if they can get you a tutor so you can at least order something or go shopping.

That's an idea, thank you. So how are you? How's work? Have you seen mum and dad?"

As Mia and Jase talked about the latest news and caught up, he gave Mia a pep talk, in his own way, he motivated her to stop moping around.

"Right Princess, I've got to go to work soon. So remember, be a lioness, fight for yourself and get those tongues where you want them alright. I love you, love to the hotties"

"I love you, I'll give them your love, I'll message you tomorrow"

Hanging up the video call, Mia sighed. He was right. She needed to sort her shit out.

"Baby? Baby? Are you here?"

"I'm in my room"

"Hey"

"Hey Jinnie, are you ok?"

"I am, I'm going to my parents for dinner, I wondered if you would join me?"

"Oh erm, yes, I'd love to. Is it just us?"

"And my Brother and Sister-in-law"

"Oh wow, erm ok, yes"

"It's just a family dinner sweetheart, nothing formal"

"I know, it's just I can't join in the conversation and what if I don't like the food and what if they don't like me and..." Jin stopped her talking with a kiss.