Chapter Thirty Four

*🎈🥳🎂It's my first birthday as an author tomorrow , and as I am turning thirty four, I wanted to update🎂🥳🎈*

"Mini?"

"I'm in here" Mia called from her room.

"Hey baby" Yoongi walked in wearing all black, his turtleneck showing off his toned chest, his tight jeans pulling Mia's eyes to the crotch.

"What are you up to?" He smirked.

"Just writing things down"

"Oh, do you want me to leave you to it?"

"No, no I'm nearly finished. My therapist said to write things I want to do down. Ten things I want to do each day, ten things each week, ten things each month and ten things each year, and the things get bigger, see" Mia held up her journal to show illustrated lists covering the pages.

"Wow, that looks good. Is there anything I can help with?"

"I don't think so yet, but if there is I'll let you know. How come you're home?"

"Well, I wanted to take you out"

"Oooh, where to?"

"To meet my family, stay over in a hotel and then come back tomorrow in time for meeting your lawyer?"

"Oh that sounds lovely, I'll need to pack a few things and sort myself out a bit. I still haven't unpacked since Paris"

"I noticed...." Yoongi smiled at the messy room.

"It's only been a week! I'll sort it out when we come back" Mia waved her hand nonchalantly.

"How long until you want to leave?"

"An hour?"

"Right, ok, I'll just wash and dry my hair, shove a few things in a bag. Put an outfit in a garment bag, and chuck make up on in the car"

"Baby, calm down. Why don't I pack you some things, you take a nice warm shower and take your time?"

"Ok, I'll be super quick"

"Calm down"

"I'm meeting your parents, your brother, your dog and your family for the first time"

"And they'll all love you, just as much as I do" he kissed her head.

"And we get a night in a hotel room alone" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oooh, room service" Mia laughed, knowing that was not what Yoongi was hinting at.

———

"Bags are done, do I look ok?"

"You look beautiful"

"Ok. I've got a playlist ready, dog treats, we're picking up flowers on the way, I've messaged the others and told Tae he can sleep in my bed as long as he doesn't drool on my pillow"

"Iced coffees are ordered to collect" Yoongi slid his phone back into his pocket.

"Ok, I'm ready" Mia smiled brushing down her outfit. She was wearing a pair of faded denim cut off shorts with a white shirt tucked in and some white converse. She had stolen Jimin's white belt and layered some gold necklaces with her star pendant.

"Let's go then" Yoongi held his arm out.

"Are security coming?"

"Yes, but they'll meet us at the hotel, they don't come to my parents or anywhere like that"