Chapter Fifteen

"Mia! My love!" Jin picked her up, spinning her around.

"Jinnie! Oh I missed you"

"Your shipping is here and in your room, let me get your luggage" he grinned.

"Where are the others?"

"Inside waiting for you baby"

"I'll just get my own luggage then, yeah?" Jimin pouted.

"Oh, yeah, hey Jiminie" Jin smiled picking up his suitcase in his other hand.

"I was only joking Hyung"

"I'm balanced now" Jin smiled lifting his arms up.

"So these are the dorms where we live, now where you live. Ok? If you're going in or coming out you'll always have security with you. They know the door codes"

"Ok. It's beautiful"

"There's a gym and a pool downstairs too"

"Oh wow, that's amazing" Mia smiled as she took in her surroundings.

"And we're here, this floor is ours, and this is your personal security Gwan and Hak" Jin gestured to the two men who bowed to Mia.

"Carr Nim, it's a pleasure. Anything you need, just ask" Gwan smiled. Mia smiled pensively up at the two men who were both well above six foot tall, both dressed in black with stern looks on their faces.

"They're not as scary as they seem" Jimin smiled, as the two men both broke into small
smiles.

"See?" Jimin laughed.

"We will leave you to it. Here are our phone numbers, if you are leaving please message and we will accompany you. We will also drive you wherever you need to go and we can advise" the man named Hak smiled.

"Thank you, that's very kind. I'll send you a message later so you have my phone number?"

"No need, we already have it, and your new Korean one Carr Nim"

"Please call me Mia or Amelia, I understand your wish to be formal, but I would prefer it"

"Whatever you wish Miss Amelia " they both bowed and walked down the hall to the elevator.

"MINI!" The large door flew open to reveal a bouncing Jungkook.

"Kookie, Hello!" Mia smiled widely as he picked her up, swinging her around.

"Wow!" Mia smiled as she looked around the decorated lounge area. An enormous banner hung across the wall 'welcome home' there were balloons and streamers. For having seven men living there, it was absolutely spotless and smelled amazing. Then she saw the other four men standing beaming at her shocked face.

"Hi" Mia waved as they all ran toward her, kissing her, hugging her, checking she was ok.

"Aww, thanks for the banner guys!" Jimin laughed.

"Jiminie Hyung! I missed you" Jungkook playfully hugged him.

"Put me down!" Jimin laughed as Jungkook carried him around.

"Let me show you around" Namjoon clasped Mia's hand.

"Me too"

"And me"

In the end, all seven men showed Mia around the dorms that they lived in.

"Remember this is your home. There is nowhere you can't go, there is nothing you can't look at or ask about ok? Our doors are always open, and everything here is as much yours as ours" Hoseok looked at her with a nod.