Chapter Fifty Nine

"Baby? What's wrong?"

"The water won't go over my stomach" Mia sat in the bathtub sobbing.

"That's ok"

"But the babies might get cold" Mia sniffed

"They won't sweetheart"

"Really?"

"Really" Yoongi tried to stifle his laughter.

"Don't laugh at me" Mia frowned.

"Come on, move forward and I'll cuddle you to keep you all warm"

"Ok" Mia moved forward as Yoongi removed his clothes and carefully climbed in behind her.

"Are you scared?" Mia looked up at him.

"What of?"

"Being a parent? Like we're having two babies, I was scared when we were having one, but two. Their going to rely on us to shape them to be the best they can be and what if I'm a rubbish Mum and forget to feed them?"

"You know what? I'm absolutely terrified"

"You are? But you've performed to millions, your Suga, Agust D, you talk to people you've never met everyday. You're... You, you're good at everything"

"Yes, but I've never been a parent, I don't get to do it again if I mess up, I don't get to rehearse. I used to and still do sometimes have the worst anxiety. But one thing I know from being a performer is that we can get through anything as long as we're together and we communicate"

"Do you think?"

"No, I know. I know you're going to be the best Mama. I know you won't always get it right, but you'll try your best for them. I know already you would do anything to keep them safe from harm and that is part of the reason why I love you with all of my heart. All three of you"

"Yooongi. I'm going to dehydrate. I love you too, we love you too. You're going to be the best Appa. You'll love them as quietly as you love us. I don't know what I did to deserve you seven or what I was doing for the first twenty four years of my life. But I'm so bloody happy.."

"Despite the tears?"

"Yes. Like, Urgh. I'm so proud of you all, you make me want to be better, I just want to make you proud of me"

"Can I let you in on a little secret?"

"What?"

"I am proud of you. So proud of you my chest feels like it's too tight. I look at you and I swell with pride that you're mine, ours. You make me want to be a better man"

"You're the best man. The best men. Oh god my eyes hurt. I just want to kiss you"

"Why can't you?"

"Because kissing leads to touching which leads to fucking, and I don't want to cry while you're fucking me because that would be weird and I don't know if I can stop crying"

"Well, I think Joon wants to come and cuddle you, and Hoseok is making you a fancy hot chocolate. So why don't we all cuddle, and then you can see how you feel before you fall asleep ok? No pressure" Yoongi climbed out of the bath, picking up a big fluffy towel and holding it out for Mia.

"You're all so kind to me" Mia stepped out of the bath and into Yoongi's arms holding the towel.

"As you are to us. Oh, I found this in a store, I thought it could be a good way for us to bond with the babies?"

"Bump butter?"

"Yes it keeps it moisturised, and we can spend time rubbing it in and talking to the babies"