Chapter One Hundred and Thirteen

"Mrs Carr? We're ready for you"

"Ok. Yes. Thank you" Mia breathed, her chest was so tight she felt like she was going to shrivel up like a raisin.

"Mia. Hello. How are you? I'm sorry we had to cancel the last scan. We've been waiting for the new machine to be delivered and I know you said you didn't want to see anyone else" Dr Park smiled.

"Ahh. I see you brought the whole team" Dr Park greeted each of Mia's husbands. Due to the machine breaking down and being unable to be fixed. Mia was now almost twelve weeks pregnant. She had been so anxious to find out that they were ok inside her. She just wanted to see them and feared if she saw another doctor at a different hospital it would be a bad omen.

"Ok Mia same position as usual, and I'll do my other checks once you've seen them, I know you're anxious"

Mia undid her jeans and climbed onto the bed, lying flat, and rolling her top up. Her stomach was still flat, not as flat as usual. Just a small bump underneath her belly button.

"Ok. So let's have a look. This will be cold" Dr Park squirted jelly onto the wand and Mia's stomach.

Mia watched the screen. Seeing absolutely nothing that she could identify. Mia felt like she couldn't breathe.

"Mia take some deep breaths for me" Dr Park smiled.

"Everything is fine. I'm just finding where they are ok? Look, that is your ovary" Dr Park pointed to the screen. Mia felt a hand slide into hers. Yoongi. She turned to look at her husbands and their faces were all just as worried as hers must be.

"Ok. Here we go" Dr Park smiled. Clicking the keyboard.

"Mmm" Dr Park raised her eyebrows.

"What, what's wrong? Just tell me. It hasn't worked. Is it a phantom pregnancy? I'm imagining it? I've lost my mind? Haven't I? I'm insane, I've finally lost it"

"Mia. Calm down. No your not imagining it. You're very much pregnant. You're expecting triplets. Monozygotic twins and a third baby"

Darkness. Nothing but darkness.

"It's ok. She's just fainted" Dr Park smiled at Mia's husbands all staring at their passed out Wife with wide eyes.

"Just give her a second"

"Mmm" Mia's eyes fluttered open.

"It's ok Mia you just fainted. Just stay still for a second and get your bearings"

"Three" Mia mumbled.

"Yes. There are three babies in there, which is why I suspect you're feeling extra tired"

"I'm going to...." Mia vomited into the container Dr Park had ready.

"They're all ok?" Mia looked wide-eyed at the dr.

"We have three strong heartbeats and they're all measuring perfectly. But we need to make sure you stay strong and take it easy. You're a third of the way through your pregnancy. We need to monitor you more closely with this pregnancy. Closer than previously. But for today I am happy"

"Three" Mia sighed.

"I don't think I can push out three. What's mono... whatsit?"

"Monozygotic means identical twins. Last time you had dizygotic or fraternal twins. You won't be pushing Mia. We use a Caesarean section for triplets"

"Oh thank god"

"We will talk more at your next appointment, but I'd like to see you every two weeks. I've changed your prescription for your vitamins, but I cannot stress enough that I need you to be taking it easy. Staying as active as possible, eating well and using plenty of lotion on your stomach. Sleep as often as you need to. Ok?"