Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Three

All of the children, dogs and cats had returned and the house was filled with squeals, laughter, excited yips, and two sleeping cats who couldn't be less bothered that they were home. Mia hadn't told the children that anyone else was visiting and she was going to message her Mum, Dad and Jase to come over and surprise everyone.

"Mama? There's someone in the guest house... looks" Nabi signed.

"Is there?"

"Yes, Mama I scared"

"I bet it's no one to be scared of. Shall we go and take a little peek and check who it is?"

"No Mama might be a monster"

"Shall we take monster spray then?"

"Yes" Nabi smiled, running and getting the spray.

"Ok. Come on" Mia held out her hand.

"Mama I come. I protect you" Hana put up her fists.

"Ok. Why don't we all go and investigate?"

"We bring Miso.."

"Oh absolutely" Mia smiled.

As the dogs all bounded ahead, Mia watched her children knock on the guest houses doors.

"Miso didn't bark. So someone nice. No monster. But there's someone.... GRANNNNNNNY!" Hana squealed.

"And Grandpa" Dave came out, collecting hugs.

"Does that mean...."

"Graaaaaaacie!" Jude hugged his cousin tightly, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I HAVE ARRIVED!" Jase smiled with a flourish.

"We're here" Ahn smiled with a shrug holding Jacob.

"Mama whole family"

"Yes Aera. My whole family is together"

"Mama happy?"

"Mama couldn't be happier, unless all of your Halmeoni and Haraboji's were here and all of your Aunts and Uncles too"

"Tomorrow"

"Yes they'll all be here tomorrow"

"Mama?"

"Yes baby"

"I love being with you, Mama I feel all warm inside"

"Me too. It's a nice feeling isn't it?"

"No Mama... I think I've..." Aera looked down.

"Oh it's ok. Let's go and get you cleaned up hey?" Mia smiled holding out her hand.

"Sorry mama"

"You don't need to be sorry sweetheart. These things happen. They even happen to me"

"Really?"

"Sometimes and it's ok" Mia smiled. Cleaning up and changing Aera, Mia made sure to give her an extra big cuddle.

"Mama? Why didn't you tell me off?" Aera tilted her head as Mia picked her up.

"Why would I tell you off darling?" Mia looked at her daughter with a frown.

"Well. At nursery someone had accident and they said their parents would tell them offs they were scared"

"I don't know why sweetheart, but no, I'm not going to tell you off. Accidents happen. But make sure you let someone know, so we can help you change and make sure the laundry is done, that's all"

"Mama?"

"Yes baby"

"You make me happy you're my Mama" Aera put her arms around Mia's neck.