Chapter Forty

"I'm with Yoongi"

"What! Why?"

"He lets me sleep, he doesn't disturb me, and he lets me choose the music"

"But it's my day"

"No, it's your night, and you and Jungkook always travel together and there is no way he will do any of the three things I've said for four hours without at least drawing a moustache on my face"

"So you're with Yoongi Hyung and Namjoon Hyung?"

"Yep, Taehyung you're with Kook and Hobi and Jase you're with Jimin and Jin. I've made sure each car has snacks, drinks, and Yoongi has planned where we are stopping in Daegu to meet Miso, it's on the GPS and I've made a playlist and uploaded it to our shared"

"And you're sure you've packed everything?" Jase raised an eyebrow.

"Absolutely everything"

"Right, well let's roll out"

"You're taking a pillow?"

"Yeah, for the car, so I can cuddle it and sleep"

"I'm just a driver to you aren't I"

"No, but you're very very good at driving and look at your cute little face" Mia pinched Yoongi's cheek.

"Mia?"

"Yes?" she rolled her eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

"Yep!"

"Ok, Taehyung? Do you mind if when we get to the hotel, I recommend a few things to do with this brat?"

"Not at all. In fact, why don't you teach me them personally? Make sure I apply enough pressure"

"Excellent"

"I hate you both" Mia scowled.

"Ok, that's it! Yoongi, here you go" Hoseok passed him a small silver box.

"Ahh, the clicker! We're already on three?" Yoongi clicked the item three times.

"What is that?"

"So I can keep track of how many times I need to punish you. Each click is a punishment"

"You all just work together don't you" Mia narrowed her eyes.

"I can always join too?" Hoseok's tongue poked the inside of his cheek.

"No, no I'm they're quite capable on their own. Thank you. Sir" Mia replied snarkily.

"Four" Yoongi clicked.

"I'm getting in the car and going to sleep before I rack up any more clicks. I thought this trip was meant to be fun" Mia huffed.

"It will be baby, I promise" Yoongi chuckled.

———

"Mini mini mini moooooo"

"Still trying out those nicknames I see?" Mia raised an eyebrow at an excited Namjoon.

"What do you think?"

"Mini moo I can deal with as long as you never use it in the bedroom"

"Deal"

"Oh my god" Mia stared wide-eyed at the secluded farm they had parked on.

"Oh my gosh, look, horses and ducks, and cows and sheeps and oh my gosh" Mia looked around wide-eyed.

"Did I sleep the whole way?"

"You sure did!"

"Yoongi! Yooooongi" Mia squealed as a dog ran towards them barking.