Chapter Twelve

"Why are you all so loud?"

"Mia? Why? why are you such a hungover little cutie pie?"

"Humph"

"Aww, did you drink too much and get naked for Namjoon and Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook
poked her side.

"One more word from you and it'll be the last time I ever get naked" Mia whined underneath her hood.

"Don't forget she wants to marry us and have lots and lots of babies, but she wants to practice plenty first" Yoongi smirked.

"They're going to be cute little babies but first she wants to have all the organisms" Namjoon slapped his thigh.

"I swear I'm going to throw myself in the sea when we get there" Mia whined.

"Oh baby don't be sad I'll give you plenty of organisms too" Jungkook grinned.

"Fuck. Off"

"Oh baby, I didn't think it was possible to love you any more, but cute drunk you and cute hungover you are just too much for my heart" Jungkook cuddled her closer.

"Seriously? Sexy hot Mia in that dress and those heels. That was too much everywhere. Honestly and then you just walk in your room and strip. I thought my heart was going to give up on me" Namjoon sighed.

"I thought the zip of my pants was going to give up on me" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Shh, I'm sleeping. All I want is sleep, and water until we get there, and maybe a pee stop. We don't need to talk about last night, ever ever again. I don't know if I'm dying of too much alcohol or I've overdosed on shame"

"I vote the latter, but there's no need, drunk Mia has given us enough material for months"

"Did you threaten to spank me?" Mia looked out of her hood at Yoongi.

"Yes, you wanted me to kiss your nipple better. At that point, you were about five seconds away from being fucked until you couldn't walk"

"Oh, ok then. Was there ever a kitten?"

"Nope, it was just to get you into the bathroom"

"You're sneaky"

"Yup"

"Goodnight" Mia folded her hood down so it was covering her whole face and took her arms out of the arms of the hoodie and folded them across her chest. Snuggling into Jungkook and falling asleep.

"Sweetheart? We've stopped for food"

"Oooh I'm hungry" Mia flipped her hood back.

"There she is, my favourite drunken embarrassment of a bestie. I've heard all about it"

"Jase, do you want to talk about your drunken embarrassments?"

"I like to call them sexual connections but ya know..."

"You're a dick!"

"You got naked and confessed your undying love to these two" he sang.

"Let me pee and give me food, and you can take the piss, all you like, but until then zip it. I'm a dick. I'm hungover. Leave me be"

"Aww poor little Mimi! At least your virginity is still intact, and you know you have at least two gentlemen as soulmates"

"That's true"

———

"Mrs C! Looking absolutely ravishing as ever"

"Jason, ever the flatterer!"