Chapter One Hundred and Two

"Mini"

"No Mama"

"Mini"

"You call me Mama"

"Miiiiiini"

"Urgh! You are very silly Hana banana"

"Minnnnnnnnni" Hana giggled.

Hana had adopted calling Mia her name the boys called her, and the more she corrected her the more she did it.

"Go on, in you go, I'll collect you later ok? Be good"

"Good morning Mrs Carr. How are they both doing?"

"They're very excited to be back, they could probably power the buildings electricity supply they're so hyped"

"Oh they're not alone, I think we might do a few energy-burning activities"

"If Hana mentions Mini, it's me. She's taken to calling me it as her Appa's do"

"No problem. I'll see you later, Mrs Carr"

Mia waved as she hopped back into the car. After returning to the dorms Mia had been determined to drive herself, she wanted her independence, it only took her three weeks to get her international license and to celebrate, she got to choose a car. Instead of a sleek sports car, she chose a family-friendly chunky black car. That fitted all of the children in, had a large boot space, and still had space for two extra passengers.

"Right kids, I'm going to work and then Rinny is collecting you both and taking you out. Ok?" Mia looked in her mirror.

"You ok there Hak?"

"Yes Miss Mia. I'm just unused to you driving"

"Well, it's time I was independent and having to call a driver, was impinging on that"

"Well, you're very good and you have very good taste in music, although you don't need to swear at everyone"

"Thank you" Mia pulled out, and headed to the Women's centre.

———

Since they had been back at the dorms Mia felt like a single parent with help. The boys had been working so hard, Mia saw them briefly in bed but they crawled in when she was asleep and back out before she woke up.

But Mia was determined to make it work. She had a schedule for every day. She took the children to see their grandparents and their family. She made sure to video call her Parents and Jase, she scheduled massages, and Soohyun was there making sure all of the little things were done.

Mia had been to the doctors' office and had her contraceptive implant put back in. She also had been going to therapy twice weekly, and it was helping immensely. Mia felt strong. Mentally and physically. She was trying to be the best Mum she could be, making sure she spent any spare time practising her sign and her Korean. She also had been researching vampires and half breeds.

She made sure to keep up the communication with her Husbands, sending them pictures and videos, and video calling them often. They had also decided to meet with an architect and begin building their home. The time away at the cabin made them realise how much outdoor space meant to them.

The time at the cabin had changed them all, for the better. Mia had learned more about herself during those months. It had given her a kick up the ass too, she needed to be on the ball, she needed to be healthy, eat well and sleep well. Even if that meant going to bed early, she did it and it was making a difference. She was organised, and being able to drive herself where she needed to go, whenever she needed to go, gave her a sense of freedom. Especially singing in the car, loudly.