Chapter Twenty Four

"I don't want you to go" Mia sobbed into her Dad's shirt.

"Oh Mini milk" he wrapped his arms around her.

"You will see us soon, and we will call"

"I know, I'm just, I'm just... I'm sad" Mia sobbed.

"And that's ok, now. We better go, our car is outside. Ok? And lads, thank you, I mean it. You're always welcome our way and you know our number"

"Yes Mr, Dave" Namjoon bowed.

"Oh Mimi, come here. I've loved seeing where you are. Now I know, I can come and visit eh? Or if one of these hunks decides they like dick they can be my sugar daddy?"

"Oh, you. They've been there and decided they don't like it. I love you. I love you so much. Thank you for coming. I wish you never had to leave"

"Me neither, but I'll see you soon. Make sure you take good care of yourself. Remember I'm only a call away" Jase smiled as he hugged Mia tightly.

"Right love, we will be going. You know you can call, look after yourself. I'll message you when we get back. Look after her ok? Remember I can dig a patio in one night!" Maureen jokingly pointed.

"Yes, Mrs Carr" Jin stepped back wide-eyed.

As they all hugged, and Mia watched her family leave with tears rolling down her cheeks. She felt so sad, she had gotten used to them being there. Now it was her, her and the boys, and the dogs.

"Come on Mini. Let's have some coffee"

"And cuddles?"

"Of course!"

"When do you all go back to work?"

"We've got a few bits this week, but properly next week"

"Ok. I think I might go into the office next week"

"You're sure?"

"Yes. I've finished the pieces Juliette sent over for me to do 'in my own time' and I think I need to start getting back into some kind of normal? Otherwise, I'm just going to wallow"

"Ok. Whatever you need" Yoongi smiled.

"While we are on the subject, I want to take Korean lessons"

"Ok"

"And I want to learn more about being a vampire"

"Ok"

"And I want, I want a cake bigger than this room"

"What?"

"I was just seeing if you said ok again" Mia smiled.

"You can have whatever you want sweetheart" Hoseok kissed her head.

"If you keep spoiling me, I'm going to be a spoiled brat"

"I do like a brat, especially one to tame" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows.

"Easy tiger" Mia poked her finger at him.

"I was just saying" Hoseok put his hands up.

"I'm going to get a massage this afternoon, would you like to join me?" Jin looked at Mia.

"Oh, I don't know?"

"You could choose something else, a manicure, a facial, anything you want. There's a hot tub and a steam room, you can even just go for a swim?"

"Oh ok, yes, that would be nice" Mia smiled.

———

"Wow, I feel like I could float home" Mia smiled as they left the spa hand in hand.