Chapter Eighty

"What're you thinking about?"

"Just how my legs look like they reflect the sun" Mia laughed laid on a sun lounger with Namjoon behind her.

"They do!"

"Well it doesn't help that I'm laid on a tanned skin Adonis" she smiled at Namjoon who's legs were on either side of hers.

"Shall we go for a walk? Explore a little?"

"Mm, I'd like that" Mia cleared her throat.

"Still having throat trouble?"

"No, just a little frog in my throat, that's all" Mia smiled.

"Come on slow coach" Mia ran down the beach as he followed, scooping her up.

"Ahhh if you throw me into the sea, I will never forgive you"

"I was going to give you piggyback... but the sea does look good"

"GUYS? Do you want to play soccer?"

"Yes!"

"Ok four on four"

"Who is in goal?"

"Whoever is closest"

"Ok, and the babies are refereeing" Jungkook pointed to the two babies fast asleep in their bouncers on the deck.

"Oh yeah. They'll do a great job"

As they began kicking the ball around. Mia could tell she was being played. Especially when she went to kick the ball, and Jungkook lifted her and kicked it from underneath her before setting her feet back on the ground.

Mia decided that if they were going to play dirty, so was she. Running up to Namjoon now had set himself in goal, Mia looked to the side and shouted "oh my gosh a crab" making him take his eye off the ball and Mia score a goal.

"That's cheating!"

"Like you guys haven't been cheating the whole time!" Mia looked superior.

"Whoever scores the next goal gets the first date night, and I've got some pretty sexy underwear with me..." Mia tilted her head innocently.

"What if you score?"

"Then I take myself on a date with sexy underwear and come back here and fuck myself several times, before taking a bath outside on the deck, all of those hot bubbles covering my naked...." Mia had barely finished the last word before it was more like a rugby game.

"Get offf me!" Jimin squealed in Korean and Jungkook picked him up with one arm and Yoongi with the other.

"Yes!!!!" Taehyung grinned as he flicked the ball in whilst everyone had turned to see why Jimin was screeching.

"Yay! Well done my little Tae bear" Mia grinned as he picked her up.

"What are we going to do?" Jungkook pouted.

"Well I thought ahead, I've ordered pizza, sides, beers and whisky. I brought a poker kit with me and we can come in via my deck so you won't be disturbed, well if the babies play nicely"

"Ordered pizzas?"

"Yes, you have to order them 24 hours in advance and the ingredients come with the daily drop off from the mainland"

"Wow. Are you having pizza?" Yoongi frowned.

"I'm having fish, but Tae can choose whatever he likes"

"You're a very sneaky planner"

"Well, I want to spend a night with each of my Husband's. I adore spending time with you all, but I know you enjoy a bit of romance too"