Chapter One Hundred and Four

"Ok, I think we're sorted for their return, what do you think my little Miso Wiso? Oh, you think so, oh you're such a good boy. Yes! Oh and so are you Moni Moo, oh yes, you are and you're always a good boy aren't you Mr Bam, yes"

"Are you ok?" Jimin wandered down the stairs shirtless.

"Yes, I was just discussing with the doggos that I think we're ready for the girls to return"

"Eomma messaged to say they'll be about another hour"

"Ok and their dinner is cooked just to heat up?"

"Yes baby, their favourite sausages, mashed potatoes, veggies and gravy"

"Ok. I've just missed them"

"And they've missed you, but if I was you, I would pop your feet up and enjoy the peace before the two tiny tornados come back and tomorrow the other two come back. Remember you're still meant to be resting"

"And I will. Especially being assigned a Husband sitter"

"Mmm, you could always sit on us?"

"Mr Park, you're just too excitable. I'm meant to be resting"

"Well you can rest here for now" he pulled her into his lap.

Since Mia had been back from isolation, none of her husbands had left her alone. They were taking the best care of her, and Mia was making sure she did little things for them too. Bringing them coffee, ordering coffee for them at the company, making sure they had food and snacks and looking after herself properly. That was most important to stop them from worrying as much.

"You smell good"

"I was woken up and dragged into the shower with Jin" Mia smiled.

"You seem far too happy about that"

"I didn't mind. I know it makes him happy, and he dried my hair for me before he went to work, even though I said I would do it"

"Well he does a good job, it smells lovely"

"Can we just cuddle and have kisses until they come back?"

"Absolutely, Hoseok said you've got a massage later?"

"Yes, my fluid is building up a little after two weeks sat on my ass, so my usual masseuse is bringing their table and we're doing it here once the girls have gone to bed"

"It's a good idea to keep on top of things, you're doing so well"

"I like when you go around topless"

"Mmm, I know. It makes me want to make you come"

"You're very needy today" Mia swiped her finger across his lips.

"It has been a little while since I've had the pleasure of making you come my love"

"It has, and I'm aware of it, I know how you all feel I'm just... not feeling it as much. You know?"

"And that's ok sweetheart. We will be here in whatever capacity you wish to use us for"

"You're all too good to me, do you know that. I'm spoiled"

"You always say that, and I think you forget how much you do for us. You spoil us at every opportunity and there's no such thing as too good. We a partnership baby" he laughed.

"Go on, put a shirt on or your Mom will start complaining about your tattoos"

"Mmm. Love you" he leant down and kissed her before dropping her onto the pillow.