Chapter One Hundred and Fourteen

"And you've got bunny"

"Yes mama"

"Ok all of your things are labelled and I've put you a bag in for your dirty things, ok?"

"Yes mama"

"And in this bag there's plenty of snacks and drinks" Mia put it into the little suitcase.

"Here's your torch and there's some spare batteries"

"Ok mama" Nabi signed for the third time.

"And here's your watch, make sure you don't take it off and if it needs charged make sure you tell someone. Oh and I've packed your toilet wipes"

"Mama, I think I have enough"

"Sorry, I'm just going to miss you baby" Mia pulled Nabi to sit on her lap.

"Mama. Can we have baths and you plait hair?" Nabi signed, obviously trying to placate her mother.

"Yes. I'd like that" Mia smiled.

"Me too! Me too" Hana squealed.

"Ok but one of you at at time! You're both getting too big to share with me at the same time!"

"We can have baths in the pool?"

"No baby, we can't pool water isn't the same water it has chemicals in it because it's outside"

"Oh"

"That's why I put the spray in your hair before you go in"

"Oh. Ok. Nabi first in baths, because she's leaving me"

"She's not leaving you darling. She's going to camp and we're going to have fun here"

"Mama? I has baths with you?" Jude toddled over.

"Aera?"

"No. I bath with Appa" she raised an eyebrow.

"Ok. Well, wait until Appa is back and then we can all have our baths ok?" Mia smiled.

"Ok" Jude grinned.

———

"Mama why do you have boobies?"

"Because they fed you when you were born and it's part of being a biological female"

"Will I get them?"

"When you're a lot older"

"What if I don't want babies"

"You'll still get them"

"What if I don't want them"

"They're part of being born as a female I'm
afraid"

"Why are yours smaller than Suzie Imo's"

"Because everyone is different shapes and sizes baby"

"Ok. They make nice pillows" Hana was laid on Mia's chest in the bath.

"You know. I like you when you're not cross" Hana looked up at Mia with her enormous eyes, mirroring her Father's.

"Well, I love you. Always"

"I'd love me too" Hana nodded seriously.

"Hey, I've come to switch out" Jungkook appeared holding Jude.

"Ok, and then I'll get out before I shrivel up like a raisin"

"Appa, Mama doing my hairs"

"Yes she is, so you, little lady will have to get dried and into your pyjamas in time for her getting out" Jungkook easily lifted her out of the bath with one arm and wrapped her in a big towel. Before putting Jude into the warm water.