Chapter Eighty Nine

"Ok got my bag, for my stuff, got his stuff, got my nerves haha no I don't got those, they melted from overuse" Mia laughed to herself. She was going to the hotel early to set up and get changed before Jimin arrived. The suite she had booked meant it gave them two separate areas and she had asked reception to give him a card for the bedroom door only, so she could set up in the living area, behind the closed double doors.

They had decided to cancel their lunch date, largely because Jimin was still fast asleep, and Mia felt so tired, she wanted a little nap to preserve her energy. She thought they could have a dinner date if they wanted, she had booked somewhere a while ago but she knew the reservation could be filled if they changed their minds.

Mia was nervous, but she wanted to do this.

"Mmm. Babygirl, I'm excited"

"You will be, I'll see you in an hour?"

"Yes. I'll be counting the minutes"

"Good" Mia kissed his cheek and walked out of the front door.

———

Mia had set up, she had her outfit on, an entirely inappropriate schoolgirl outfit, with her boobs barely contained in the small shirt and the skirt being more like a frilly plaid belt. She had put some white full-bottomed panties on and paired them with some white thigh highs. Winding her hair into two space buns and pulling two strands out and leaving them down at the front.

Mia had moved the desk so it was central with a chair and placed the ruler on it. She had also placed other spanking implements on the side in a neat line.

Mia had left him a note and a pair of glasses in the bedroom.

"Dear Professor Park, Sir.

I'm terribly sorry I forgot my homework

However, will I make it up to you?

Your naughty student

Mia

Safeword: broccoli"

"Well now is the time I wish I could swig a glass of whisky" Mia muttered and then she heard the bedroom door open and close, she could smell his scent so strongly. She felt so sad that since her chemotherapy they still couldn't smell her. No matter how much she wished. She heard him place his bag down, and then she heard a chuckle.

"Oh, babygirl" she heard him sigh.

A few moments passed and Mia wanted to rip the doors open and ask him what was taking so long, but then the doors opened and there he was in black jeans and a black t-shirt, glasses on and a stern look on his face.

"Mrs Park?"

"Sir"

"Do you have something for me?

"Sorry sir, I haven't finished my assignment" Mia bit her lip.

"Mrs Park this is just not good enough" Jimin slammed his hand on the table making Mia jump.

"I'm sorry, please don't fail me, I can't fail this year"

"Well, well, well. You need to turn your assignments in or you don't pass. It's as simple as that. I let you off last time you were late"

"I know you did, Sir and I'm grateful but please please don't fail me. I can have it in by next week"

"Mrs Park you know very well, that next week is too late"

"Please Sir, punish me, anything, I'll do anything. Just don't fail me"

"Do you remember what I said last time?"