Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Seven

Mia sat on a carved black throne watching her husbands, the air was hazy. They were all naked except for her. She had on a floor-length black robe. She was watching them kiss and touch each other's bodies, hands slipping downwards, playing with each other. Nipples being sucked, hard cocks being played with, she didn't know who's hand belonged to whom.

As heat pooled in her core, she went to move her hand to touch herself to find them bound. Her legs too.

"No babygirl you said you wanted to watch. Sit still" Jungkook grinned as Yoongi knelt, keeping eye contact with Mia as he began to suck Jungkook's cock into his mouth, making the younger moan, and push his hair back off his sweaty forehead.

"I told you. I told you we would take him some how" Jimin ripped open Mia's robe only for her to see her body was made entirely from corn.

"If I set you alight we can have popcorn" Namjoon smirked as he held a candle near her.

"No, no, no please" Mia begged.

"Mia? Mia, it's ok, Mia wake up baby" Yoongi tried to shake his Wife gently.

"You were having a bad dream"

"Oh Yoongs it was horrible" Mia threw herself into his chest.

"What's going on?" The door boomed open, slamming against the wall as Hoseok almost fell into the room.

"I had a nightmare" tears rolled down Mia's cheek.

"Oh"

"That reminds me to add door stoppers to my list" Mia laughed lightly.

"What was it about?"

"Ummm. My body was made of corn"

"Ok...?"

"I can't really remember the rest but it was scary" Mia lied.

"As long as you're ok" Hoseok kissed her head and retreated, Mia, assumed back to bed.

"You're an awful liar" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm?"

"Well, first of all, the moans that you were making were not because you were scared, and then it changed and you were actually scared and I know you just lied because you're embarrassed to tell us"

"No. That's not it" Mia flustered as she looked at his lips, remembering them wrapped around the head of Jungkook's cock.

"Mmhmm" Yoongi smiled.

"What?"

"Are you hungry?" Yoongi smirked.

"Not reall...dick" Mia rolled her eyes.

"Fine you guys all did stuff together, I was tied to a chair, Jimin stole the baby, and Namjoon set me on fire to make popcorn, it was awful, well the last bit was"

"You're so cute! Even your nightmares are cute"

"Don't call me cute"

"How's your back?"

"Ok. Doesn't really hurt" Mia shrugged.

"We will discuss it this morning, we need to make sure you're safe"

"Ok. I trust you. I know I'm not liked for being foreign but I just don't get why you would be so violent. It's not like a K-Drama" Mia shrugged.

"You don't get it because you don't have that mindset. You could be Korean and they would still want to hurt you because they're obsessed, their mind is...broken. I know there are a lot of racism issues, generally speaking, but all we can do is protect you and work to bring people together, like Army, that's why we hire people who aren't always Korean born. All you can do is try"