Chapter One Hundred and Eighteen

"Maaaaaaama! We back!"

"Babi... oh my gosh where did your teeth go?"

"I lost two! Halmeoni said I should bring them home for the tooths fairies" Hana held up a little plastic bag with her teeth.

"Oh yes, you'll have to put them under your pillow, and then you'll get money in exchange"

"Mama you big" Hana hugged Mia's stomach.

"I know, you've grown too" Mia smiled, her daughter looked how she wanted her to, slightly messy, tanned little arms, and the biggest smile.

A tap on Mia's arm brought her out of her thoughts.

"Nabi! Did you have fun?"

"Lots and lots. I miss you, and Appa's though. I glad to be home" Nabi signed.

"I'm glad your home too sweetheart"

"Don't worry. I'll bring your bags in, don't worry about me" Jungkook grinned sarcastically.

"Wowee, did you bring back Halmeoni and Haraboji in your bags?"

"Silly Mama"

"Oh, Halmeoni said to give you this bag" Hana collected the large bag, dragging it across the floor.

"It's food" Jungkook grinned.

"Oh, she's a good egg!" Mia opened the bag to jars of kimchi, pickled vegetables and fish, and a chocolate and black cherry cake. Mia's favourite.

"So tell me all about your visits, did you have fun?" Mia sat with her daughters.

"Well, Mama..." Nabi signed quickly.

Telling her that they learned to cook, and made their own breakfast every morning, and had to make their beds and learned to do their own laundry. Mia couldn't help but smile, they had really been on an adventure, walking in the forest, playing at the beach, spending time with her Husbands' families. They both seemed to have grown so much in two weeks.

"Where Judey? And Awa?"

"They're not coming home until tomorrow"

"Oh. Can we go swimming and then can we have Mama special?"

"You want a roast dinner?"

"Yaaaaay!"

"Well, it's a good job I've made one ready then isn't it" Mia smiled, her girls were precious. So so precious.

"Babe? Do you want me to put their things away? There doesn't seem to be a laundry bag?"

"Halmeoni said we weren't bringing dirty washing back. We did it and folded it" Nabi signed with a nod.

"Wow. Yes please, are there a couple of suits there, we're going to go swimming"

"Yes, right here. I'll join you. Since it's just us" Jungkook winked.

"I'd like that" Mia nodded.

"I play with Appa Koooookie"

"No I do"

"No me"

"That's cool, I'll just be a walrus at the end on the steps. Appa has two arms" Mia laughed.

"Mama is like big ball" Nabi signed.

"Did I say I'd missed you?" Mia grabbed Nabi, cuddling her as she loudly squealed.

———

"Mama? Appa? It half-past seven so we are going to bed, we have to wash our faces, brush our teeth and we will choose a story, if you bring us some hot juice?" Hana stood in front of Mia holding her sister's hand.