Chapter Sixty Five

"Ok, Mia that is your hair and makeup done"

"Wow. How do you do that? I look like I've gone from Shrek to Princess Fiona"

"Miss Amelia, here is your iced decaf coffee, and your mid-morning snack"

"Thank you Gwan"

"Anything else I can do for you?"

"No I think I've got everything, but I'll give you a shout if I remember"

Mia looked at herself in her onesie, It tightly covered her stomach now. She looked at her hair, the blue and purple had faded and been changed to a dark blonde, by the hairdresser who had expertly styled Mia's unruly hair into a sleek straight long bob.

Her make up was immaculate, her skin looked like glass, her eyes accentuated with faux lashes and eyeliner, and her lips kept natural. She kept wanting to touch her face, just to check it was real.

"Ok babies, if we could stay away from Mummy's bladder, and keep the bigger kicks for once I come home. I would be eternally grateful, it's a big day for your Appa's" Mia rubbed her stomach.

"Ok Miss Amelia, are you ready to get dressed?"

"Yes, thank you. I've got my underwear on already"

"Do you have the Spanx on? Did you manage to get them on alright?"

"Yes, are they meant to have a Velcro flap?"

"Yes, it's so you don't need to take them off when you use the bathroom, Miss Amelia"

"Oh thank god, I was worried how I was going to wedge myself out of them"

"We thought ahead Miss Amelia. Now let's get this dress on shall we?"

Toby had chosen a beautiful just below knee length powder blue dress, with an empire line waist and a tie neck with beautiful lace sleeves. It was loose enough to be comfy, but fitted enough to show off Mia's baby bump.

"Well, I think that might just be a perfect fit" the stylist walked around Mia.

"It's very comfortable" Mia put her hands in the pockets and swished around.

"And you're sure about the matching heels?"

"Absolutely, otherwise I'll look like the boys brought their house-elf with them"

"Oh Miss Amelia you could never be a house elf"

"I'm too lazy" Mia nodded with a smile.

"Ok, are your shoes comfortable?"

"Yes, very"

"Ok next is jewellery" her stylist opened up a box, handing her two beautiful silver drop earrings, and a matching bracelet. Helping Mia fasten it, and then her engagement ring.

"I look ok?"

"Miss Amelia, you are a vision"

"Thank you. I wouldn't be without your little army of people"

"Ok, this is your bag. You're not allowed your phone until after the ceremony so I will give it to your security. I've taken the liberty of putting in some sweets, a small juice box, and some blotting papers for your face, some tissues, and some lip balm"

"Oh thank you, you're a star"

"Do you know which perfume you wish to wear?"

"Yes, this one" Mia handed the stylist the bottle.

"When I spray, you walk through the mist ok?"

"Yes" Mia nodded, walking through the mist and back again.