Chapter Nineteen

"Jin stop, it's too early for kisses... oh, hello!" Mia came face to face with a small black-faced dog happily wagging its tail.

"Yeontan I presume? a pleasure to meet you, Sir. I usually like to at least introduce myself before a gentleman kisses me" Mia smiled holding out her hand as the small dog sniffed it and then gave it a small lick before barking at Mia to follow him.

"Well, shall we go see what you want? Do you need to go for a wee? If you avert your eyes for a moment, I don't want to scare you" Mia climbed out of bed putting her robe on.

"Well if I'd known it was this easy to get you out of bed. I'd have sent him in before" Taehyung grinned picking up the tiny dog.

"He gave me kisses to wake me up and look at his little cutesy face" Mia scratched behind his ears.

"Well, I thought we could all spend the day together?"

"Ohh yes can we go to the park and play ball?"

"Yes, just for a little while though, this little old man isn't as energetic as he once was"

"I meant with Yeontan, I know you're not as energetic" Mia laughed.

"Oooof and I was going to buy you ice cream!"

"Don't worry old man, I can get the ice creams. Is this for us?" Mia pointed to the breakfast spread out on the kitchen island.

"Well, it was, but maybe you don't deserve treats" he raised an eyebrow

"But, I'm the cutest little cutie pie" Mia pouted.

"You're too much, babygirl" Taehyung kissed her cheek, his hand running over her bottom.

"As are you, Daddy" Mia was surprised at her sudden boldness, and by the look on his face, Taehyung was both surprised and delighted.

"Baby, you better get back to your bedroom, take off your robe and lay on the bed. Now"

"But.."

"Don't make me ask you twice" the dark looked that passed his eyes, made Mia's thighs clench as she quickly ran down the hall. Brushing her teeth quickly, and removing her robe and laying down. Her mind running, as she heard her door shut with a click.

"Mia?"

"Mmhmm"

"Stand up and come here" He commanded as Mia pushed herself up off the bed, and stood in front of him her head downward.

"You like teasing me, don't you?"

"Yes"

"Well, I think you need to stop teasing me, get on your knees and open your mouth"

"Ok" Mia slowly knelt down and opened her mouth, his finger tilting her head back.

"If you want to stop at any time, tell me, we will talk safe words another time, but for now, if you feel uncomfortable we'll stop"

"Ok"

"I want you to suck my cock, and when I tell you, I want you to slide your hand down to your pussy and use your fingers to rub your clit slowly. Ok?"

"Ok" Mia looked up at him almost panting in anticipation. She didn't know she could feel this way. She still wasn't confident in her oral abilities, but she wanted to please him, taking the tip of his twitching cock into her mouth, she was sure she would only manage to fit in around half. She suckled slowly, before his hips began to rock, pushing him further into her mouth. Hitting the back of her throat, Mia gagged, as tears formed in her eyes.