Chapter Seventy Four

Arriving at the cabin and looking at the beautiful hill in front of them, the same one the boys had proposed to her at, Mia smiled at the enormous tents covering the garden.

One for the ceremony and the other half for the after-wedding meal and then party. There were portable toilets, a meal preparation tent, and the nearby trees had been decorated with lights.

It looked like a festival, a really top secret festival. Mia had ensured that any staff covering the event were given meals, a monetary bonus and extra time off to spend with their families.

"Can we go and have a look?" Jungkook was looking around eagerly.

"Not until tomorrow, it's a surprise!" Mia smiled.

"But you're going to see"

"Because I'm the one throwing the surprise wedding silly and I don't want to ruin the surprise by showing you"

"Are you sticking to the tradition and not sleeping with us tonight?" Seokjin's eyebrow looked sad before she even answered.

"Absolutely not! If we stuck with all traditions we would be two babies short and I would be able to sneeze without crossing my legs

Anyway, here is the schedule for the next few days, so you have brunch while I finish up a few things and then we have a vitamin drip and skincare and then later we have massages and any hair treatments you want before we have dinner and head to bed early or whatever you want to do, in general as long as you stick to your appointments you can do whatever you like just no peeking" Mia handed out the cards.

"Any?"

"Any, but it's on your head" Mia warned.

"And where will you be, you're missing for most of the day?"

"I've got last minute things to do, but I'll be with you for drips and dinner, and of course I will be in bed later"

"You will say if you want any help won't you?"

"Absolutely, now.... I love you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you and you!" Mia kissed them all. Fastening the two babies into their carriers on her chest, and telling Miso to go and play.

"What just happened?" Taehyung looked around bewildered as Mia went into the tent.

"Hey, girl" Soohyun side hugged Mia and cooed at the babies.

"How is everything going?"

"Brilliant, all we need do is practice the dance, and then most of the things can only really be done tomorrow morning before the ceremony"

"Ok, and everything's in place? The clothes?"

"Absolutely everything, everyone is confirmed, Geongmin is around somewhere and so is Hei-Rin, they've been running around like an angry wasp duo, directing Jase but less angry if you know what I mean, I'll radio them to come and we can practice" Soohyun picked up a walkie-talkie.

"Cool, but remember we all need EarPods as the boys are here and they cannot hear this" Mia whispered.

"All ready to go" Soohyun held up the earphone case.

"Can you do it with these two strapped to you?"

"Absolutely not, which is why when you radio Geongmin and Hei-Rin tell them to bring Jase, who will bring Ahn, who will look after these two" Mia smiled down at the two sleeping babies.

———

"And one, two, three, four...." Geongmin yelled.

"Yesss" Jase clapped from his position on the floor.