Chapter Ten

"Good morning!" Jin breezed in.

"Mmm, hello" Mia frowned opening one eye

"Did you sleep well?"

"Mmhmm, b'room" Mia pointed as she walked across the floor with her eyes still closed.

"Good morning Jin!" Jase almost skipped out of the bathroom, dressed and showered.

"Oh don't mind her, she's not a morning person. Give her half an hour and she'll be her usual lovely self"

"Jase?"

"Yes, my little sunbeam?"

"Stop using my face stuff, and if you do put the lid on, dickwad" Mia growled

"Yes my little ray of glorious sunshine"

"Jase?"

"What?"

"Fuck off"

"Jase?!"

"Yes, dear?" He rolled his eyes.

"Come here!" Mia hissed through the door.

"What's the matter?"

"My period is early, and I forgot to pack.. anything. Will you ask at reception if they have any emergency supplies, if they don't can you pop to the shop?" She whispered.

"Err Uber? I'll order you some and get them delivered, and some painkillers. Do you want pads, tampons? Both?"

"Both can you see if they have the yellow and the green? and can you get the strong painkillers, I feel so sick, oh and energy drinks. The strong ones. Coffee is not going to cut it"

"Right ordered, they'll be here within half an hour. Why don't you take a bath?"

"But what about..?" She tilted her head.

"Remember what your Mum said?"

"Oh my god, they're going to know. Oh my god, I'm going to drown myself! Is there a hidden window in here I can throw myself out of?"

"Babe I'm not being funny but they can probably also hear every word we're saying. You know the senses" Jase waved his hand across his face.

"Fuck my life, can you bring me some clean knickers and pyjamas? I'm so fucking glad I haven't bled through, that would just ruin my life"

"Sure, now get in the bath and I'll lob your supplies around the door when they get here"

"Thank you" Mia smiled sadly.

"That time?" Jin raised his eyebrows.

"Yep, she's panicking"

"I can understand why, but we knew yesterday it was coming, we thought she knew"

"Nope, apparently it's early and painful. I've ordered her, her things. They won't be long"

"What does she usually eat?"

"Nothing, the first few days she feels sick, so she just picks at food and sleeps, and then after that she's alright"

"I'll message the others and let them know. We could juggle things around a bit so she can rest today, and then we can still go on smaller dates without as much walking around?" Jin picked up his phone.

———

"Mia?"

"Mmmhmmm?"

"Your stuffs here, I'll put it on the side ok?"