Chapter One Hundred and Nineteen

"Mia, what are you doing?" Namjoon bent down next to his Wife who knelt on the kitchen floor.

"Scrubbing the baseboards"

"Umm, why?"

"So they're clean" she looked at her husband as though he was the crazy one.

"Mia? What time did you get up?"

"Erm... about two, three-ish. I couldn't sleep, so I've cleaned everywhere, I've defrosted the freezer and put the stuff back in on the quick freeze mode, I've cleaned the fridge and the cupboards and done a grocery order. I've ordered some things we need, well I think we do"

"Baby where are the dogs?"

"The groomer they go to offered to come to the house, so I got the earliest appointment and they're outside being groomed and their room is being cleaned from top to bottom. Gwan and Hak are there. Right there's meat in the oven and some potatoes, I'll slice them later and put them in the fridge. Oh I called the pool people, I would like it cleaned, they can come tomorrow"

"Mia you're exhausting me just listening to you" Namjoon rubbed his temples.

"And the girls are coming round tomorrow. Areum is bringing the kittens. While the kids aren't here. The cat stuff is all set out in the downstairs spare room. Just until they're acclimatised, oh can you drill?"

"Mia?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok?"

"Absolutely, we've not got long until babies arrive, so we need to prep"

"You're nesting" Namjoon smiled, realising his Wife hadn't completely lost her mind.

"I just want things to be ready" Mia pouted.

"They will be"

"I've written a list of things I need to do" Mia pointed to a full page of scrawl.

"Ok. Ok. Ok. I will look at the list. But I want my Wife, to go and sit down with her feet up and I'll bring her whatever she desires"

"Oooh, I'd like one naked Husband holding a glass of Pepsi and a slice of cake"

"Ok. I can do that. What if I said, everything on that list will be completed, if you agree to come on a Christmas date with us?"

"I will agree. As long as I don't need to waddle very far, and it's small bites"

"Absolutely. You don't even need to get dressed if you don't want to"

"Huh?"

"You'll see. We will retrieve you at seven"

"Ok. I might float, then have the Pepsi and the cake and then take a nap"

"I think that's a very good idea sweetheart"

"What are your plans today?" Mia walked through to the pool area, pressing the blackout blinds to come down and removing her clothes.

"It's top-secret" Namjoon stood in the doorway watching his Wife.

"Ohh. Ok then. Will you let the groomer know to put the dogs in their pen once they're groomed?"

"Of course sweetheart" Namjoon's eyes were glowing red.

"Will you be here when I've finished floating?"

"Err yeah, I should be?"

"Well, you know how it relaxes me, so before I have a nap, why don't we..."

"Oooh Mrs Kim, are you seducing me?"

"I'm trying Mr Kim"

"I'll take a shower and swim while you float and then I can escort you upstairs" Namjoon winked.