Chapter Thirty Three

"Good morning naked lady" Yoongi walked into
Mia's room and smacked her bare bottom.

"Ouch!" Mia turned over pouting moving her black messy hair out of her eyes.

"Ohh I'm sorry, just seeing it there made me want to spank it" he chuckled

"And wake me up? I swear I never get a lie-in with you guys" Mia got up walking toward the bathroom.

"Ouch, ouch" Mia winced sitting down on the toilet.

"Are you ok baby?" Taehyung huskily asked turned over.

"Just achy, I'll lob some painkillers down my throat in a second" Mia called through the bathroom door.

"So?"

"So?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows smirking.

"Well, how did it go?" Jimin whispered

"Jimin! My senses might not be great yet but the woman in the room downstairs said she had a great night" Mia laughed walking out of the bathroom in her green silk robe.

"Well, did you two have fun" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows.

"We did, we had a really nice time" Mia smiled sitting on the bed.

"We did" Taehyung leant his head on Mia's shoulder.

"I literally cannot wait for that massage this morning, I'm so glad you moved it"

"How come you moved it?" Jin looked sideways.

"Because somebody was impatient"

"Because somebody talked dirty in the car"

"And somebody couldn't handle it"

"Do I need to tame that brat again?"

"No you do not, my tonsils still haven't managed to drop back down into place" Mia shook her head.

"So, how are you guys?"

"My head has never hurt so badly and I think my liver wants to move out" Jungkook sighed

"You do look a little pale" Mia stroked his cheek.

"He shouldn't try and do shots with the big boys!" Namjoon sniggered.

"You?"

"No your Great Uncle and his friends"

"Oh Jesus, no, I'm surprised you can walk
this morning"

"You're not the only one, I'm surprised you can" Jungkook smiled.

"Only just, believe me. Speaking of Jinnnnnie"

"What do you want?"

"How do you know I want anything?"

"You only do that voice when you want something"

"Ok, will you pack my things for me, if I pay you in kisses?"

"I will, I'll pack while you have your massage and then we could all have drinks and cake before we get ready to leave?"

"That sounds perfect"

———

"Monsieur Kim, Mademoiselle Carr unfortunately we only have one masseuse here today, we know you booked in for a couples massage, but we can offer you a single massage one after another, and you can choose another treatment or treatments, complimentary of course while one of you waits?"

"Why don't you get your nails done? I'll go first and go and finish my packing. Why not have a facial too? I know you said you wanted to before the flight" Taehyung smiled.