Chapter Sixty Eight

"And you're sure everything's done?"

"There is nothing, well, except for the nursery that you won't show us because you're a massive meanie, that needs to be finished"

"Ok the cake is in the box and I just need to lift it off, the banner is up, ok, we have an hour until their plane arrives so about an hour and a half until they're here. Fuck, why am I so nervous?" Mia shook her hands.

"Calm down, it'll be fine. Channel your inner Miso" Jiwoo smiled at the enormous dog who was laying in his new bed on his back with his paws sticking out at every angle and his mouth wide open.

"I think that means he likes it!"

"I guess he does, yes!"

"We're going to go, why don't you go take a shower or a bath? Take a little nap?"

———

As the 90 minutes ticked by agonisingly slowly, Mia had looked up the time on the internet, just to check her phone was at the right time. Then it hit her, she could smell them, they were at least nearby or in the building.

"Ok, breathe" Mia calmed herself, noticing Miso had sat up, his head tilted to one side as he watched the front door. Mia heard the code being put into the front door, and suddenly the smell became almost as overwhelming as the sound of their voices, and then Mia saw them all.

"I've missed you" Mia managed to blurt out before throwing herself into their waiting arms, sobbing.

"Ohh baby, we've missed you too, hey Miso. Who's a good boy? Oh my...."

"Wow"

"Holy sh...."

"Do you like it? So far I mean?"

"How come I can see the dorm above?"

"Well, I thought we needed some extra space so it's ours"

"What?"

"We bought the dorm above, see, not the only ones who can do sneaky purchases" Mia smiled.

"Can we...?"

"Yes, go look and I'll follow you around"

"Mia where's your room?"

"Upstairs, down here is a bathroom and then I used the extra space to make the dog area and extend the living space"

"There's a bed for each of them?"

"Yes, and a food bowl and a water bowl and a picture of their owner above their bed"

"And a family picture..." Jimin pointed to the group shot with them all, holding each of the dogs"

"Exactly" Mia smiled as the boys raced upstairs. She casually walked to the lift, opening the waist height glass door and pressing the button.

"WHAT?!" They all turned to look at her ascending like she had three heads.

"You thought we had four floors and I was going to walk up the stairs all the time?" Mia laughed.

"Ok, so on this floor is all of our bedrooms and bathrooms, the nursery is there, I'll show you that last"

The boys all ran into their rooms with sounds of approval coming from their open doors.

"Err Mia? Where's my closet?"

"Third floor"

"I love it, I LOVE it, let me see your room then" Namjoon smiled.

"Here you go..." Mia held open her door.

"Wow. It's beautiful... are they?"

"Yes. Those are restraint hooks"