Chapter Forty Nine

"Hey baby, you're up late" Namjoon smiled around the door frame.

"I couldn't sleep. So I just got up and thought I'd do some bits and write some things down so I don't forget. Is everyone home? I've missed you all. I've barely seen you this week. I haven't even had my daily snuggles and I've grown used to them lately"

"I know, it's been so busy, We all just got back. I'm just going to take a shower and then I'll come in ok?"

"Ok, I won't be long and then I want you to snuggle the shit out of me" Mia smiled, leaning her head back on his stomach and looking up at him as he leaned forward kissing her forehead.

"I'm sure I can do that" he chuckled as he walked back down the hall.

"Hey, I thought I'd pop my head in and check on you"

"Hey, Jinnie are you ok? you look tired"

"Yes, I can't wait for bed, how are my three favourites doing?"

"All good. They missed you!" Mia smiled as Seokjin ruffled Miso's dark fur.

"You know earlier today?"

"Mmm"

"When you were sad?"

"Yeah"

"You know you can talk to us?"

"Yes Jinnie, as I said in my message it was just me being silly"

"Ok then, as long as you're sure" He leaned forward kissing her head.

"May I?" His hand hovered over her stomach

"Of course you can" Mia leaned back as Seokjin's warm hand rubbed her still flat stomach.

"Hey little one, you make sure you're behaving in there ok? We love you"

"I've been playing your songs to them, apparently they can recognise music played to them on the inside when they're born. I've been singing to them too"

"Wow, they're going to have such good taste" He laughed.

"Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow. We're off for the opening so we get to help set up with you"

"I can't wait, I'm both excited and terrified in equal measure"

"It'll be just fine. It's such a good space and you've got such a good team around you"

"I know. I can't believe how much everyone has done for me, for the centre"

"I think you've allowed everyone to help, everyone wanted to help you after your attack, now you've given them a way to do something"

"I guess" Mia pursed her lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yes, you will. Sleep well" Mia smiled up at him.

As Seokjin leaned in to kiss her he knocked her phone onto the floor, as he picked it up it started playing the video Mia had been watching earlier.

"This is why you were sad!" Seokjin looked at it with a kind smile.

"I just started watching videos and then two hours later I was still watching and some of the videos break my heart, some of them are hot, but yeah..." Mia quickly rambled.

"Oh, baby. I don't know if you're the cutest or the weirdest"

"Both?" Mia smiled hopefully.

"What's going on?" Namjoon appeared in the doorway, followed by Jimin and Yoongi.