Chapter One Hundred and Forty One

"Right, I'm packed"

"You know you're only going for five days right?"

"Yes. But there's two of us, and one of us poops our pantaloons approximately three times a day"

"Yeah, you really should see the doctor about that..." Taehyung laughed.

"Shh. Now you've got all of their things and you know where I am and my suitcase is by the door so you don't forget to take it"

"Yes Mini, and we will call you when we land, and we will see you in five days"

"Yes, ohhh I'm going to miss you"

"We will miss you too"

"Ahh, I can't wait to see Jase, Minnie and Gracie and Cubby..."

"And eat fish and chips and McDonald's and all of the English food, and then pile stuff in your suitcase to come back with"

"Absolutely, Seon needs his first taste of Primark don't you baby?" Mia bounced him lightly with one arm.

"And Gwan and Sung will be with you"

"Yep, and Binna, Hak and Sook will be with you"

"Hei-Rin and Jae are house slash dog slash cat sitting, while it gets a deep clean"

"And while we're on holiday your parents will be reunited..like a love story"

"Aww I'm excited that they're coming back, I've missed Mum"

"I bet Jase's ears will need a rest when you all come back"

"Hopefully, I hope he won't be too sad. I worry for him"

"We meant what we said, if you think they need anything..."

"I will I will, he already sobbed like a baby over the new pram system. Like he properly broke down. He was so happy and so grateful. Even Ahn shed a tear"

"Whatever they need to make their life easier hey?"

"Absolutely. You're good men, good kind men. Ok don't cry, do not cry" Mia fanned her face.

"Just think you're only taking one baby"

"Still weird, I can just strap him to my chest. One nappy bag, one pushchair, one everything" Mia smiled.

"And then we can have our holiday"

"I'm so excited, get some sun on these old bones!"

Mia and the boys had decided during the early summer they would take a holiday, a sunshine holiday with beaches and a pool and spend time all together. Maureen was coming back home and Mia decided it would be a perfect time for her to introduce Seon to his Uncles and cousins, so she was flying to England a few days before the boys and children flew to their resort and meeting up with them a few days later.

"You're sure you're going to be ok?" Taehyung looked at Mia.

"We will be fine. Just fine. I'll call you and message"

"Come on then, let's go and have dinner and then get an early night" Taehyung held Mia's hand with a squeeze.

"What are we having...?"

"Orange chicken..."

"Yes!"

"With tofu and broccoli noodles"

"Yes"

"Kimchi fried rice"

"Yes"

"And some side dishes from the fridge"