Chapter One Hundred and Fifteen

"So you're having more babies"

"Yes, three"

"Mmm" Nabi frowned.

"How?" Nabi tilted her head.

"How?" Mia frowned.

"How did you make them?" Nabi signed.

"Well. This time we went to the doctor, and he took some seeds from Appa Dinnie and Appa, and some seeds from me and then popped them inside of my tummy"

"This time?"

"Yes. Last time, Appa's and I made you on our own, but this time we wanted to make sure we got a baby using Appa Dinnie and Appa's seeds"

"Oh. So I grew from Appa Hopa seeds?"

"Yes and Hana you're from Appa Kookie's seeds"

"Who are Judey?"

"Aera and Jude are both Appa Doonie seeds"

"Why do you have to have their seeds?"

"Because inside only women can carry a baby, but men provide the seeds"

"Oh. Stupid"

"There's three ... in there?" Hana pulled up Mia's t-shirt and stared at the skin.

"Yes, they'll grow big and strong and then they'll come to live with us"

"Ok. Do I have to share my room?"

"No, not at all baby"

"Ok" Hana continued eating her sandwich.

"So this afternoon, we're going to tell everyone else that we're having babies, and we want to give them clues, do you want to help?"

"Yes!" Hana and Nabi's eyes lit up.

"Ok. Aera and Jude are helping too, so this is the plan...."

Telling the girls the plan, Mia loved how their eyes lit up, how they both looked at each other and smiled. They had got all four of them, big sisters and a big brother shirt. There were scan pictures on the fridge behind them, and Mia had placed various newborn baby items in the shot.

"Are we all ready?" Mia glanced at her husbands.

"Yup. We know what we're doing"

"Great. We said three?"

"It's 14.58"

"Close enough" Mia hit the group call button.

Waiting fifteen minutes for everyone to unmute, move into the shot, and stop chit-chatting amongst themselves. Mia picked up Jude in his big brother t-shirt. No one noticed. Hana and Nabi were both wearing theirs, no one noticed.

Chatting about their news, Jiwoo revealed they had managed to get sperm from the sample and they were free to start treatment whenever they wished. There was enough for several children.

Mia was thrilled, so thrilled she burst into happy tears.

"Sorry, it must be my hormones" Mia waved off.

Her phone suddenly beeped

Jase
You're fucking pregnant, aren't you? 🥰

Me
Finally! Scan picture behind me, the kids have big sister and brother T-shirts on, I've mentioned hormones, and the words birth plan is spelt out in magnets.

Jase
I've got a surprise

Me
You're not?

Jase
Three months tomorrow. We were going to call you tomorrow and give you the good news.