Chapter Seventy Six

"Why do I feel like I'm dying, I'm not dead because I wouldn't be able to feel every muscle screaming, oh god my head" Mia moaned as Hoseok opened the curtains.

"Painkillers and blood" he handed them to her grinning.

"Why do you have to be so smiley, urgh!"

"Come on Princess, it's a beautiful day..."

"I'll stop you right there, I'm staying right here until the room stops spinning"

"Why don't you take a ...."

"Nice long lay down, what a good idea. Now shh"

"Baby, why don't you at least take your dress off?"

"Shhh, it's too loud" Mia whispered, pulling the covers over her head.

"Yoongi's cooking breakfast"

"What is he cooking?" Mia's voice came from under the covers.

"Crispy bacon, on buttered white bread, with ketchup and a sausage on the side"

"Will there be a brew?"

"Of course there will. But you have to get up and get a shower first. Deal?"

"Fine, but I want two sausages"

"Consider it done. I'll start the shower for you" he practically skipped into the bathroom.

"Urgh, why didn't you tell me to take my makeup off?"

"so I could see you resembling something that has been in the ground for a hundred years?!"

"I look like I'm dead, I feel like the guy off Hocus Pocus"

"Yeah, you kinda look like him now you mention it... Billy!" Hoseok laughed ducking Mia's swat.

"Urgh, why did I drink so much yesterday?" Mia stood staring at her face in the mirror.

"I've got clean panties, one of those bras but not bras and one of my shirts... do you want socks?"

"Yes please, the fluffy ones" Mia smiled.

"Do you need a hand getting out of your dress?"

"Umm... no I should be ok"

"Ok, shout if you need me" Hoseok walked back out again, closing the door.

Getting a shower and putting some clean clothes on Mia resembled something human. Walking down the hall, she was greeted with the smell of food and coffee, and of course her soulmates.

"Good afternoon! Aww, this reminds me of the first time we saw you hungover" Jungkook cuddled Mia tightly.

"Ahh and we have given you all the organisms and now we have cute little babies" Namjoon laughed.

"I can't believe you remember all of that, I'd tried so hard to forget"

"One cup of tea. The colour of He-Man, with a good splash of milk and one heaped sugar"

"Mmm. Thank you! Are the babies still out?" Mia looked around.

"Yep, they've slept for most of the walk and now they're going in the pool for a swim"

"Oh, that's good"

"Bacon sandwiches, no crusts, three sausages and your ketchup dip" Jimin bowed dramatically.

"Oh thank god, I feel like a bear that's just come out of hibernation, I just want to chew everything and rip it to pieces.. and.. yeah, I'll just eat my food" Mia nodded.