Chapter Eighty Two

Mia had been in hospital for over a week, she was bored stiff and craving her own bed.

"Oh good morning Princess, you look good"

"Thank you, they've said I can go home and I've got my fit to fly certificate and my notes" Mia smiled sat on the edge of her bed, her voice was still exceptionally hoarse and if she talked too much it would disappear altogether, she was also in more pain than she wanted to admit, and lifting was still out of the question entirely.

"Well, it's a good job we're all ready for you then isn't it baby?"

"Really? I can go home?"

"The plane is on the tarmac waiting for us, we may have been told a little earlier that you were leaving today"

"Oh, goodie goooodie gumdrops" Mia mouthed.

"Come on then baby, you've got everything?"

"Everything. I just want to be in my own bed" Mia nodded.

"Drugs" Seokjin asked as Mia pointed to a bag

"Dressings" Mia pointed to another bag

"Kisses?" Mia mouthed and tapped her lips.

"Come on then, let's go before they leave without us" he smiled tucking Mia under his arm, her bags in his other hand.

Arriving at the airport Mia went through security and showed her fit to fly certificate. Even just getting through the airport exhausted Mia, she had no strength to walk but refused to use a wheelchair until Yoongi appeared with one. Knowing she was struggling, Mia relented slouching down with a sigh.

"Let's go" Yoongi walked across the tarmac, onto a flat platform that suddenly began to raise.

"A lift? Wow" Mia mouthed.

"Everyone else is inside ready, just waiting for you" he smiled.

They had all been so nice to her, but Mia knew they were struggling with seeing her so poorly. They had been practising their New Year routines in their suite at the hotel, they hadn't been sleeping well, or eating as well as they could.

They had sat Mia down and asked what she thought of them cancelling their tour, she had told them in no uncertain terms they were not cancelling. She explained she had plenty of people around her for anything she needed, but in the crowds they were playing to there maybe someone who wasn't going to get better, someone who needed this to get them through a tough time, and fans who had supported them through their tough times and what were they going to do, sit and watch her at all times and get immensely bored?

They had agreed but made her promise that if she felt poorly at any time she or someone else had to call them, Mia couldn't help but think how quickly things had changed.

"Your mind is working overtime sweetheart" Yoongi stroked her hair.

"I'm just thinking.."

"Mmm I wondered why I could smell bacon" he chuckled.

"We don't talk about the bacon" Mia glared as she still couldn't eat it yet.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry" He held his hands up in surrender.

As the plane took off, Mia felt her eyelids drooping and then she was being lifted into bed.

"home?"

"No sweetheart, we're still on the plane, we just thought you would be comfier here"

"Stay" Mia mouthed.

"Move over then" Jimin smiled as Mia tapped his arm.

"Thank you" she mouthed.

"What for?"