Chapter One Hundred and Three

"I WANT IT!"

"No. I've told you. It is not yours"

"I HATE YOU"

"I don't like you very much right now either. But I will always love you. So put the sweets down"

"NO!"

"Ok. You won't be going to Halmeoni's this weekend and you'll have no screen time" Mia shrugged.

"But..." Hana's lip wobbled.

"Sweets..." Mia held out her hand.

"I still hate you!" Hana threw the sweets at Mia.

"Hana! You will apologise, and pick these up. Right now!" Yoongi's voice roared from the hall.

"Appa. Mama mean!"

"No Hana. You were mean. Now pick these up and apologise. Now!"

"I hate you!"

"Ok. That's your choice. Pick these up. You do not behave like this" Yoongi shrugged, staring the angry toddler down.

"I WANT NABBIIIIII"

"She's gone to sign class to help her talk"

"You LOVE HER MORE THAN ME" Hana sobbed.

"No, that is not true. We love all of you equally. You're all our babies, Nabi just needs more help"

"At nursery, they said she needed special help. I want special help" Hana stamped her foot.

"Hana. Pick up the sweeties, apologies to your Mama, and then we will sit and talk ok?"

"Fine" Hana rolled her eyes.

"And don't roll your eyes" Yoongi said sternly with his back to her, making her eyes almost pop out of her head.

———

"I'm going to be grey, or bald" Mia slumped onto the sofa after putting all of the children to bed.

"Is it a full moon?"

"I don't know, but seriously, why are they all in such foul moods and who's idea was it to start potty training?" Mia laid her head back.

"I have no idea, I want to say yours, but I do not know how you don't lose your temper. I'm on my last nerve with them"

"I'm questioning that myself. If Hana screamed at me one more time, I was about to put her on eBay for free"

"Yep, full moon"

"Well, it can full moon off. God, they're knobheads sometimes, at least they're all fast asleep for the foreseeable now" Mia huffed.

"Oh I cleaned the food off the wall"

"Thank you. I was getting there"

"Hei-Rin's back tomorrow isn't she?"

"She is and the girls have nursery and the babies have music class, so I shall sit on the toilet alone and then have a hot cup of coffee before I go to work. I'll take Miso and Bam with me. They behave better than our kids right now"

"Maybe we need to send the kids to training camp"

"Don't tempt me" Mia smiled.

"I think I'm just going to have a snack and go to bed. I'm exhausted"

"Ok. I'll be up later"

"No worries I've got the monitor" Mia showed him the screen.

"I'll take it, it's not your night baby and you're exhausted"