Chapter One Hundred and Twenty Three

"Now you guys have been on this show what five? Six times? And only today have I met your Wife"

"Yes, she's here with us" Hoseok smiled into the camera as the audience clapped loudly.

"Let me just quickly ask you about her, I met her with you guys earlier and she is tiny, but I know from personal experience it's always the tiny ladies that are the scariest, how does she keep you all in check?"

"She's amazing. Honestly. At home she coordinates everything. As soon as we step through the front door, she doesn't mind that we've just had Army screaming for us, or that we've played to thousands. We're just seven ordinary men" Jimin laughed.

"How does she handle your fame?"

"She's one of the most gracious people I've ever met in my life. She understands that it's our job, and she just accepts it, she's very warm to Army, but she likes to stay as private as she can. She takes a lot of photos for us. She's one of our biggest supporters" Namjoon nodded.

"And she had a few health problems a few years back, but she's good? She's healthy?" The host continued.

"She's very healthy. Yes. She's worked so hard to get up to her fitness level" Jungkook's eyes seemed to sparkle.

"Final question about your Wife, does she know all the words to your songs?" The host grinned as Mia rolled her eyes with a chuckle backstage.

"She knows some, but she does like to make up the words, especially to Suga's Seesaw. She sings the dropped the cheesecake version that was on the internet" Taehyung began singing.

"Alright, I dropped the cheesecake" Mia sang as she sat in the green room.

"They just gave away your biggest secret" Sook laughed.

"I don't know most of the words to their songs unless I look them up. Wouldn't it be weird if I listened to them all of the time?" Mia shrugged.

"You should start playing them in the car, or have them as your ringtone and see their reactions" Sook suggested.

"They would love it. Really. I should start playing Enhypen or Ateez and get ridiculously excited about them, now that, that would get them or knowing them, they'd know every word and out fan me" Mia grinned.

"After this, they've got to shoot things for the show and you are going to the beach?"

"Yes, I have a surfing lesson with the eldest two, hopefully, I spend more time on the board than face planting the water"

"Let's hope so Madam Mia. Tonight you have reservations for dinner at eight"

"Great. I put my outfit ready last night, the children will have all eaten and should be in bed by then, so I'll probably try and sneak a nap in this afternoon. Eight in the evening is way past my jet-lagged bedtime"

———

"Mama looks I stand up!" Nabi signed, wobbling.

"Yay! Good job" Mia clapped as she took photos. Mia had discovered both Hana and Nabi were naturals in the sea and could not only surf, and paddle, but had absolutely no fear of leaping off the board. Making Mia entirely thankful for their lifejackets.

Mia had lost her centre of gravity when on a surfboard despite doing it before, she was sure she had swallowed more seawater than was medically recommended and stood up only to fall over the top of her instructor and land in heap in the shallow water to the sound of her children giggling and Gwan happily grinning behind the phone.

"Ma'am? Why don't you try this?" One of the instructors dragged a paddleboard toward Mia.

"Umm. Sure? It can't get any worse" Mia tilted her head with a sigh.