Chapter One hundred and One

It had been three months, three long months of not seeing anyone. Video calls, watching the news and praying, praying that everyone would be safe.

But now with testing and vaccinations, people were returning to some kind of normality. The boys' parents had all but moved in next door, their siblings came and visited often. But Mia missed her parents, Jase, Ahn and now baby Grace. She had gotten used to being alone with her husbands and children, she craved time alone more than anything. She was sick of people talking to her about the pandemic, sick of doing tests, sick of even being touched. She just wanted to be alone, in silence for an hour, two at best.

One morning Mia woke before the sun was up, getting up quietly, she grabbed her phone and chucked on her workout things, hastily writing a note, carrying her yoga mat and some water with her, she climbed the hill to the ledge where her soulmates proposed and sat sobbing as she watched the sunrise. She wanted to get it all out. Alone. Hiccuping through her tears, Mia began to stretch, to breathe deeply. Doing Acroyoga on the ledge, as the sun rose high into the sky, Mia felt peace wash over her. She felt strong enough to go back down and deal with life.

"Morning baby, coffee?"

"Yes please"

"Cathartic?"

"Mmm" Mia nodded.

"I wondered if you wanted to go back to the dorms with me today? Just for one night?"

"I'd love to. Can I?"

"As long as you do a test"

"Yes! Oh I can see if I can book my second vaccine online and get it done tomorrow"

"Come on then, go and get ready and say goodbye to everyone" Taehyung smiled.

"Can I come too?" Jimin appeared, his eyes still half-closed.

"Mini?"

"Yep, and if you're both coming Jungkook is going to want to come too, so you might as well tell him" Mia playfully rolled her eyes.

"Roadtrip!" Jimin grinned.

"You know you can say if you want time alone"

"I want to be alone with you guys, the kids, or just by myself. I think I got too used to not interacting with anyone"

"Mmm. I know what you mean. It's hard, isn't it" Taehyung handed Mia her drink.

"I just want things to be normal, but not normal" Mia laughed.

"Well, we're going into the company, so I'll drop you at the dorms? Then I'll pick up some dinner on our way back and we can just chill?"

"Yes, I'd like that. I might see if my hairstylist has a free appointment, this mane hasn't been cut in about four months"

"Ok remember..."

"Double mask, don't drink anything while I'm there and get changed and bag up my clothes as soon as I come back and remember to tell security where I'm going" Mia nodded.

"Such a good girl. How do you feel about a little playtime tonight?" Taehyung wrapped his arm around Mia's waist.

"Mr Kim, if we were going to spend the night at the dorms alone, well, with Ji and Kook, and there was no playtime I'd be disappointed"

"Playtime.. with more than just me?"

"Absolutely. We can't be leaving anyone out can we?" Mia smiled.

"Babygirl. You're...." Taehyung shook his head.

———

"And you're sure, you want me to take this much off?"