Chapter One Hundred and Twenty Nine

"You're both here today to discuss your feelings around Mia, being turned into a fully turned vampire?" Luna looked between Jimin and Mia.

"Yes" Mia smiled, she had already had several sessions with her therapist and one with Taehyung accompanying her which had been successful.

They had all been researching and planning. Mia thought it was as easy as one of them bit her, drained her blood, replaced it with theirs and tadaaaa she was vampy mcvampface, but like everything, there was paperwork and meetings and too many things for Mia to roll her eyes at.

"How do you feel about Mia wanting to become a changed vampire?"

"I didn't want her to. I feel like it's because of me that she has to. I feel guilty. I wish things were different. I get having children is huge, and she doesn't want to, but I just... I wish she didn't have to go through it all"

"Do you think Mia blames you?"

"Yes" Jimin nodded.

"I don't. Not at all" Mia shot back.

As their therapy session progressed, Mia saw why Jimin was so adamant he didn't want her changing. He saw why his Wife wanted to change, why she wanted to wait to have children. He saw how open and honest she was and he was grateful. It made him feel at ease to talk about his feelings without fear of being judged.

"I just... I don't want her to feel so much pressure. I don't want her to feel as though sex is at the top of the... I don't know, that sex is most important in our relationship, it's not"

"But it is important, you know it's important, we enjoy sex, all of us, and I need to come so badly, takes over my brain, my heart, everything. I don't want sex, all I want is five seconds, a flick of my clit and that's the feeling gone for a few hours. Whereas that's not what our relationship needs. You know that" Mia smiled sadly at Jimin.

"I do. If you had the forms right here. I'd sign them. I agree wholeheartedly. I love you, Mia. You want this, and I want this for you. I'm sorry. Truly. That I was so pigheaded and so blinded"

"Well, I think it's obvious behind the scenes you have all been working very hard on your relationships. I'm pleased with your progress, Mia I'll continue to see you as usual, and if ever you need to come back you're welcome" Luna looked at Jimin.

"So that's it?" Mia looked at Luna.

"As far as I'm concerned. You've been open and honest with each other and reached the conclusion you wanted to, together, by communicating effectively. That's all I can ask for in these sessions"

"Thank you. Really. I'll see you next week"

"You will. Enjoy the rest of your day" Luna waved them out.

"That went well. I better go to work" Mia smiled sadly.

"Guess who's getting an assistant today?"

"Oooh is it me?" Mia clapped her hands together.

"Yes! I wanted to come and see but stay in the back. We're not working until later as we knew you were working today"

"You're good eggs. Obviously. Like an undercover mission" Mia grinned.

"Exactly" Jimin nodded like an excited puppy.

"If you sit under the desk, I can feed you brownies"

"If I sit under the desk I can think of other things I'd like to eat"

"Ji!"

"What?! You're a tasty little snack" Ji chuckled as he opened the car door for Mia.

———