Chapter Sixty Four

Arriving home, Mia couldn't wait to get into her own bed. She had a bag full of tablets and a phone full of alarms of when to take them when to eat so she could take them.

Taehyung and Jungkook had stayed to take her home in a regular car, knowing the press were outside, having somehow gotten wind of Mia's admission, they would be waiting for a blacked-out SUV. She had sat in the back next to her enormous panda stuffed toy and get well soon balloon.

"Mini!" Jimin swung open the door.

"I'm home" Mia smiled.

"Come and sit down" he pointed to the sofa where the others were all sitting.

"Why are you all sitting like that? Why is it so bloody quiet? Why aren't you at work?" Mia frowned at them.

"We just wanted to be here for you getting back and look after you. Yoongi's just finished ironing his nurse's outfit" Namjoon laughed as Yoongi nodded.

"As long as you don't threaten me with a hairbrush, I'm sure I'll love it"

"I come with paddles, crops and best of all..." he waved his hands in the air.

"Ok sweetheart. We took the liberty of ordering you some meals, they're labelled and in the fridge, there's six a day for you to eat as they're smaller"

"Oh, thank you, do I just chuck them in the microwave?"

"Yes. We've moved your mini-fridge next to the bed and it's been restocked too"

"Thank you. Where's Miso?"

"The dogs are all at the groomer's this morning so you could settle back in a little, as we know they'll be excited to see you"

"Thank you. I think I'll have a little food, and take my next meds and then I'm going to have a little sleep in my bed"

"Ok. Do you want us to..."

"Go to work or just act normally? Yes, please. I love you, and I can't wait for cuddles later, but for now, I'm not going to break, we're all good, you've seen the babies?"

"Yes Jungkook sent us the videos, it was amazing"

"Hopefully the next scan we will all be there, we will arrange it any way. How is the Women's Centre?"

"Running like clockwork, Eunji has sent us updates. The cafe is selling out every day, and the crèche was full yesterday, as they had so many takers for the yoga class"

"Wow, that's good. I'll have to call in and later we can discuss the progress with the whole
Min thing?"

"What did the doctor say?"

"I need to rest and take it easy for a few weeks, I'll be sitting here and talking or getting in a car and going and sitting in the office taking it easy"

"Yes, but you have to get ready, you will take Miso, you will try and do things before you're ready, you will forget to eat because you're so engrossed"

"Fine, fine, fine"

"Do you want duck salad, chicken and mushroom veggie bake, or hoisin mushroom bao?"

"The bao please"

"Coming up" Hoseok disappeared into the kitchen.

"We've set up a baby cam in your room so we can check on you while we work. You don't have to use it or anything"

"So can watch me snore, drool and fart? How romantic"

"You don't mind?"

"No, but as soon as I'm feeling better that thing is getting removed from my room. I know you'll all be logging on like it's only fans otherwise!"