Chapter One Hundred and Thirty One

"Can I come in?" Mia knocked gently at her bedroom door.

"Of course. We're ready" Seokjin smiled with a reassuring nod.

Mia's room was illuminated by the sunshine, her white bed sheets reflecting extra light. The boys had moved three two-seater couches around Mia's bed so they could all sit in her bedroom without crowding her and Seokjin.

"You look beautiful" Jimin smiled nervously.

"Thank you" Mia smiled, she was wearing a white robe, with white plain underwear underneath, she wanted it to signify a fresh start. Her black hair was blow-dried and she had placed it into a high bun, leaving her fringe curled lightly framing her face.

Her husbands were also all wearing white, Mia's favourite wax melt was warming slowly, It was quite possibly the perfect scenario for her.

"Ok, as we planned, I'll kiss each of you and then I'll lay on the bed for the restraints to be fastened. Whenever you're ready..." Mia looked at Seokjin.

"Yes, and I'll press play on the music" he smiled.

"I want to check, you're..."

"I'm more sure than I've ever been in my whole life. I'm happy, blissfully happy" Mia cupped Namjoon's cheek.

"You have no idea how much I love you. Our family, our life and I can't wait to live it with you until I'm old and grey and you're older and greyer" Mia laughed.

"I feel the same. I adore you, my Queen. You make our house a home, our lives brighter. I love you, Amelia"

"I love you Namjoon"

As Mia said what she wanted to say to each of her husbands. She didn't shed a single tear, she knew she would wake up, and she knew she would see them in a few hours.

"If anyt...." Mia began.

"Don't say it?" Jimin looked at her tearfully.

"If anything happens, my binder is on the kitchen table. Everything is in there, everything. Ok?"

"Ok, but we won't need it"

"I'm ready" Mia shed her robe and lay down, as Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi fastened her restraints and clipped them to the bars already positioned on the wall and the bed base.

"Not too tight?"

"No, not at all" Mia smiled.

"Ok. Can I kiss you, before we?"

"I would like that" Mia smiled as Seokjin climbed into bed next to her and pressed play, Mia and her husbands had chosen the eight of them singing 'My immortal' and then their wedding playlist on repeat until she woke up.

Mia held a hand that reached into hers. She could feel her husband's hands on her body. As Seokjin kissed her Mia relaxed into his taste, his touch, and the way he kissed her.

"Ok?" He stopped and looked at her neck.

"Yes, Papi" Mia smiled as his head dove into her. All she felt was happiness as she slowly fell into a blood draining sleep.

———

"It's been four hours, she should be awake, I said this was a bad idea" Jimin paced the bedroom like a wounded animal.

"Should we call the doctor?" Jungkook frowned.

"Her heart is beating, she's alive, we just need to give her time" Yoongi didn't take his eyes off his wife.

"I did this, I shouldn't have done it. I shouldn't have done it" Seokjin took a breath between drinking his eighth blood bag through a straw.

"She wanted it" Taehyung rubbed his hyung's back.