Chapter Forty Eight

"Hi, Mum!" Mia smiled after all of their parents had spent about half an hour, making sure they weren't muted, making sure everyone could see them, and positioning their cameras properly and getting off a different app all whilst shouting "I can hear you".

Even Jungkook's Parents had agreed to show up which Mia was pleased about. She knew it meant more than Jungkook would ever say out loud. His face was beaming when they logged in. It was a step in the right direction after Min, Mia just hoped she stayed out of their lives, and Jungkook's parents kept building a bridge.

"Good morning Mini milk, are you ok?" Maureen beamed into the screen. Mia could tell she had done her hair and makeup and put on a blouse. But from Jase, she also knew she had her work things underneath and her crocs on her feet.

"Yes Mum" Mia smiled trying not to cry at seeing her parents.

"So, we have Seokjin's parents, his brother Joong and his Wife Suzie" Mia began to introduce all the boy's parents to her own, and Jase.

"These are my friends Areum and Eunji" Mia introduced them finally, the parents were all chatting amongst themselves, Jimin's Father was chatting to Mia's Dad like long lost friends. Jase was catching up with the girls, and they were just generally chatting amongst themselves, as Mia smiled stroking Miso's head that was planted in her lap.

"Ok, so have you all got your envelopes?" Mia smiled as Namjoon translated, just in case.

"Yes!" Came a chorus of replies, Mia forgot there were nine screens with more people than she wanted to count squeezed into them. They had decided to do it at the company so they could use the big screen to see everyone better.

"Ok, on the count of three, open your envelopes" Namjoon beamed.

"One Hana, two Dul, three Set" the boys all shouted. As Mia watched all of them open the envelopes and take out the picture.

"Babysitting duties...loading" Maureen read slowly with a frown, looking at between Mia and the envelope.

"But...?" Dave looked at Jase.

"Ahhhhh you pregnant?!" Yoongi's Mum squealed, followed by everyone clapping and squealing. Mia's Mum was sobbing loudly. 

"Yes!" Mia smiled.

"But I saw you yesterday and your stomach is like a washboard!" Soohyun looked surprised.

"I know I'm still waiting for a bump to actually make an appearance" Mia smiled sadly.

"I got to sixth months and you just *poof*" Maureen held her hands out exaggerating her enormous stomach.

"How far along are you?" Jiwoo smiled.

"I think we're about fourteen weeks now?" Namjoon looked at Mia for confirmation, she could see their parents' thinking.

"Ahh, a Busan baby!" Taehyung's Mother beamed into the screen.

"Yes! Party party yeah" Jungkook grinned.

"So you know, Father? Not that it matters. I'm nosy" Seokjin's Mum asked tentatively.

"No, the only one who is discounted then is unfortunately Seokjin"

"That's my girl!" Jase slapped his thigh earning him a smile and a wink from Seokjin.

"As we've said, biologically the baby will have one father, but in reality, the baby will have seven, and the best Mama it could ask for" Jimin smiled adoringly at Mia.