Chapter Seventy Three

"Mia do you need me to pack for you?" Seokjin smiled with a sigh.

"No, no I'm almost all done, I've packed the babies things too, and Hak has taken some of the bigger things to the cabin already"

"Ok, who are you and what have you done with my Mia it's the day before we leave on Christmas eve and you're packed and no one has threatened you with any kind of torture. You've also been very busy and I don't know when you had time to do it all" he narrowed his eyes.

"Well, I wanted to be organised, because Mum offered to have the babies before we leave, and since I've finished all of my Christmas shopping, I thought we could all do something a bit romantic and then we could all spend some time in the cuddle room?"

"Romantic eh?"

"Romantic with clothes on"

"I'll use my imagination" Seokjin winked.

———

"If you let go, I'll kill you" Mia smiled at Jimin.

"I won't drop you" Mia could only see his eyes crinkling to know he was smiling as they skated their way around the ice skating rink. Jungkook was practically leaping and twirling at every opportunity.

"Thank you for tonight, I know it mustn't have been easy for you to leave them"

"Like my Mum said, happy Mum, happy babies, I can't spend my life glued to them and miss Jinnie almost cracking the ice as he falls over again" Mia laughed.

"You know he's going to blame you for ruining his worldwide handsome bottom?"

"I'll offer to rub it better?"

"May I have this wobble?" Taehyung smoothly cut in and took Mia's hands.

"Of course" Mia smiled as Taehyung took her gloved hands.

"Stand on my skates"

"What?"

"Stand on my skates with yours and put your arms around my waist" Taehyung smiled

"If I die..."

"You won't die" he smiled guiding Mia to stand on him as he began to skate slowly, spinning in circles whilst Mia was attached to him.

"See, you're safe"

"Will you kiss me while we spin a little?" Mia
whispered against his chest.

"Of course, if you move your head from practically creating a dent in my chest?"

Mia looked up and just as she was prepared to kiss him, he kissed her. The lights whizzing past them, the feeling of their cold lips meeting, the way their warm tongues enveloped the other. The feeling of spinning made it one of the most magical kisses Mia had ever had.

"Taehyuuuuuuuuuungie" Jungkook beamed as he spun around them.

"You are so annoying!" Mia smiled

"Look at you two... kissssy kissssssy" Jungkook teased.

———

Mia wiggled as she drank more of her wine from the food covered table at the beautifully lit restaurant, there were lights of every colour mixed with flowers and plants in celebration of the season.

"Are the babies ok?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"Mmm, Mum has sent me pictures about every fifteen minutes. I'm honestly not sure who is having more fun. She brought over the Snowman and the Snowdog films, apparently they love the music, but Miso keeps barking at the television"