Chapter Sixty Six

"If you hit me with that clay one more time, I'm going to.. to... oh I don't know"

"Well, maybe if you stopped doing.. what you're doing to that clay, I'd be able to concentrate"

"I'm just moulding it... see" Mia ran her wet hands up and down the phallic like piece of clay.

"Oh you.. what are you even making?"

"A plant pot or a vase. I haven't decided yet. What are you making?"

"A mess?" Seokjin chuckled.

"Maybe a pen pot or a glasses stand?"

"What about a bowl?"

"That's a good idea"

"Seriously, I booked this because I wanted to relax, but watching your wet hands are making me do anything but"

"Oh, you like it" Mia moved her hand quickly.

"Tsk" Seokjin shook his head with a smile.

"So we get them back in a few days?" Mia looked up at Seokjin as they left.

"Yes and we can glaze them if you would like to?"

"I'd love to. I'd like mine to be in marble"

"Good idea. I might do mine in black, to hide all the lumps and bumps"

"Ohh yours is beautiful"

"Not as good as yours!"

"Lunch?"

"Mmm yes, please. Where are we going?"

"Wherever you like"

"I've got my first pregnancy massage this afternoon, so just something light?"

"Come on then I know a little spot" Seokjin took Mia's hand, striding toward the car, and giving his driver instructions.

———
"You waited for me?"

"Yes, I thought I could escort you home"

"You were listening to my moans weren't you?"

"Absolutely, and after that pottery session" he fanned his face.

"I'm usually the needy one out of the two of us"

"Well, how do you fancy, some alone time when we get home?"

"Say what you mean baby, you want to fuck me and you want to come" Mia whispered in his ear.

"Precisely"

"Good. I need to get in all the coming before you guys leave me all alone for weeks"

"Aww baby, we will talk every day and it's only two weeks, and my Mum will be taking excellent care of you, and I'm sure you'll have plenty to keep you busy"

"Yeah but your Mum's hearing is even better than yours, so I'll have to have text sex if anything and stick my knickers in my mouth to stop me from making a single sound. It's not even worth it"

"Why does that image make me want to try it?"

"Urgh!" Mia shook her head.

"So what's the plan when we get home?"

"Well, we will have a bit of alone time as you call it. That should take up ten minutes, then I want to take a shower, and look at some of the drawings I've been sent for the dorms"

"Ooh, you've started already?"

"I gave the designer a list of things I wanted and the lists you guys gave me and they've sent over preliminary drawings for me to yes or no things on so they get an idea of things I like"