Chapter Ninety Seven

"Ooh this smells good" Mia held her bottle under Seokjin's nose.

"It smells like you do to us?!"

"Nooo" Mia laughed.

"Really?"

"Yes, that's what you smell like"

"Oh. I smell goooood" Mia laughed.

They had come to make their own scents at a private perfumery. That morning Mia had decided to miss their private cookery class as her stomach was feeling a little delicate. But she had been sent pictures and videos aplenty.

The night previously Mia had attended the show with her Great Aunt and Uncle and Annie, Anais and Henry had been able to make it. They had the best night, the girls absolutely adored Annie and had spent most of the night dancing with her. She was like a little mother hen with them.

As Mia suspected they didn't care less that their Appa's were on stage nor about all of the screaming fans. Mia had got Nabi a vibrating egg, after researching and contacting their paediatrician, he recommended this brand, it vibrated to music and loud sounds, making it easier for her to process what was going on around her.

She had clutched the egg for the whole concert, looking at it with a grin, and being able to clap to the rhythm. Mia had sat with Hana and tried to explain as best as she could why Nabi had the egg. Hana just nodded, smiled and carried on with what she was doing. Meanwhile, Mia spent most of the concert watching the girls, taking pictures and videos and trying not to sob as they held hands and bowed when their Appa's did.

"Here smell mine"

"That smells like you!" Mia grinned up at Namjoon.

"Oh, I just put what I liked together" he looked disappointed.

"It smells beautiful. Just like you"

"Ahh you're being a creep, you know it's my night and you've been a little brat"

"Na ah! I'm being nice. Here smell mine"

"That smells like you"

"I know!" Mia mimicked Monica from Friends.

Each getting their individual scents bottled and registered, Mia had to leave as she had a fitting with Toby. The showroom couldn't manage to fit in Mia at the same time as the boys, they would be going later. Whilst Mia enjoyed some time alone with her feet up.

"Mia...whoa you're..."

"Resembling a whale, I know"

"No, I was going to say glowing!"

"Mmhmm Hey Toby" Mia kissed both of his cheeks.

"Now bubbles. Non-alcoholic champagne?"

"Oh yes please!"

"Now how are those gorgeous little ladies? I hear they're coming in later"

"Yes! They're first fitting thankfully with their Appa's"

"Is there anything I need to know?"

"Hana will wear anything she's chill but hates denim, she's the more flamboyant of the two. Nabi, likes to choose, she's deaf, so don't sneak up on her and wait for one of the boys to introduce you. She will feel your face. It's her thing. She's...she likes comfort, she likes fabrics that feel nice against her skin. She likes to touch and have pockets"

"Ok. So does she sign?"

"A little, she understands more, she's learning BSL with me and KSL with her Appa's. But so far so good. She will stare at you when you talk, more to gauge your mood than lip-read I think"