Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Five

"Miso, Miso, Mon petit Miso..." Mia sighed as she sat down in the Women's centre.

"You look tired" Eunji stood in the doorway.

"Thanks"

"I mean it. You've been here every day until well past closing swigging blood. What's going on?"

"Nothing. I'm just working" Mia shrugged.

"Ok.If you say so. Anyway, I'm going home, I was just coming to give you the keys. I'll lock the doors on my way out. So you're safe"

"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow" Mia smiled.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, will you be home for dinner?" Jimin asked with a smile in his voice.

"Err just leave it in the oven or put it in a tub, I'll probably be late" Mia smiled sadly.

"Ok. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm just finishing off this paperwork and then I'll be home. Is everything ok?"

"Everything's fine darling. I just miss you"

"I miss you too. I'll see you later. Love you" Mia ended the call.

"Miso. What are we going to do? I can't keep hiding out here"

"Mini? Are you in there?" Seokjin shouted through the locked doors.

"Err yeah, just a second" Mia unlocked the doors, and then locked them behind him.

"If you couldn't come for dinner, I thought I'd bring dinner to you" he held up a bag with a grin.

"Oh, umm if you set it out in there, I'll just save this..."

"Ok. No worries" Seokjin smiled widely walking through into the meeting room, singing to himself.

"Ok Miso. Ok" Mia saved what she needed to and slowly walked through to the meeting room.

"Hey baby" Seokjin went to kiss her lips, but Mia turned her head, so he got her cheek.

"This looks good"

"Mia?"

"Mm?"

"What's going on?"

"Nothing?"

"Don't lie to me"

"I'm not..."

"Don't treat me like I'm stupid" he smiled kindly.

"I'm not..."

"Mia. Are you sick? Is that it? Do you not want to tell us"

"No. I'm not sick. I'm just working..."

"Just stop" Seokjin noisily put his hand on the table making Mia jump.

"I'm pregnant" Mia whispered.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant"

"Oh"

"Now do you see?"

"But how? We've been careful? When did you find out?"

"Three weeks ago when I went to get my implant changed"

"Shibal" Seokjin slid his hand into hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Exactly. We went through all of that, me being turned, and for what. Now it's happening anyway"

"You have options. How far along are you?"