Chapter One Hundred

"Tae?"

"Yeah?!"

"Can you just hang these towels up outside while I mop the floors? Oh, and can you tell the others not to wander in on pain of death? Babies, dogs and general wildlife included"

"Yes darling, is there anything else I can do?"

"No, no. We're all done. I've cleaned, tidied, you've changed the beds, the laundry is already drying outdoors, everywhere has been hoovered, dusted and disinfected, and I've cleaned the windows I can reach inside and out and cleaned the cooker. Just the mopping to finish and then I'll come and eat the cake"

"You better or Jinnie is going to kick your ass"

"Oh shush, he wouldn't kick it, he might smack it with a little rub in between"

"Mmm. You've been busy all morning" Taehyung wrapped his arms around Mia from behind.

"I know, it's on the schedule. We all do household chores all morning"

"Yes, we. We. That doesn't mean you sneak out of bed at the crack of dawn and get most of them done before we wake up and leave us with about four things between us"

"I was happy, just getting on with things"

"Well, get on with the mopping and then we will have cake outdoors if the girls haven't eaten it all"

"Mrs Mop will be speedy" Mia picked up the mop and bucket.

After finishing the final floor after several water changes, Mia slumped down in her chair outside.

"Cake" Jungkook grinned.

"Still No Yoongs?"

"No. He will come out in his own time"

"Mmm" Mia looked at the other house wistfully, she missed her Yoongi. Her Husband, it had been almost ten days without him and Mia was sad and mad. She knew he had been creeping back in the middle of the night and cuddling the girls and the babies from the cameras, but she hadn't seen him in the flesh.

"Or you know you could go over there?" Seokjin shrugged.

"Yeah, I might, I'll take a shower, and take him some cake"

"Ok, just message if you're not coming back tonight"

"I doubt I will be staying but I will" Mia shrugged.

Mia ate her cake and showered, quickly changing. Leaving her hair wet.

"Ohhh she's got the leggings on, she means business"

"Shh, I'll see you later ok, bye babies"

"Love you Mama" Nabi signed.

"Yeah" Hana continued colouring.

Walking over to the other house. Mia unlocked the door and closed it behind her. Following her nose, Mia found Yoongi upstairs. Working on a song on his laptop.

"Honey?" Mia spoke quietly.

"Oh. Hi" He sheepishly smiled at her.

"Oh hi? You haven't seen me over a week and that's all you've got to say for yourself Min Yoongi?" Mia stood with her hands on her hips.

"I'm sorry, I just needed some space"

"From me?"

"No. I just... I was so angry"

"I know. But, I need you baby. I need my Yoongs. I miss you. We miss you. Well, the babies don't they've seen you, sneaking in like an alley cat" Mia raised an eyebrow.