Chapter One Hundred and Twenty Eight

"What... what are you doing here?"

"We thought we could escort you home baby" Taehyung grinned.

"You came... you came all this way?"

"We had something to do quickly in Paris and I thought why not surprise my wife?"

"We?"

"Yup, Jimin is just getting the bags from the car"

"Ohhh" Mia hugged him tightly, fisting his cardigan in her hands as he leaned down so his head was on her shoulder. Scooping Mia off her feet.

"I love you. I'm sorry" he held her tightly, his hands on her lower back, pulling her into him.

"Umm...." Jimin cleared his throat, pointing at the delivery man standing laden with bags.

"Ohh errr here you go. Keep the change" Mia handed him a pile of notes.

"Thank you" the man almost skipped back to his car as Taehyung helped Mia to bring the bags in.

"Mini is everything alright?"

"Err yes. We have two visitors is that ok?"

"Sure, come on in lads" Maureen chuckled.

"You knew?!"

"You don't think we would just turn up, do you? We called yesterday"

"You guys!! Honestly!! Come in" Mia almost burst into tears.

"Good job I ordered extra isn't it" Mia's Dad smiled.

"You're all.... Very good secret keepers" Mia pointed.

"Samchon" Grace giggled.

"That's what she meant" Mia mock scowled.

"Yep! She almost ruined the plan" Jase grinned.

"Well, while I put these all out why don't you go and let the dogs out, you three" Maureen tilted her head to the garden, making it obvious they should get out and talk.

"And remember. That patio can be changed at any time" Maureen raised an eyebrow at Jimin and Taehyung.

"Yes, Maureen" Taehyung looked terrified.

"Burt, Ernie, Miso...out!" Maureen pointed.

"Do you ever feel like you've just been kicked out?" Jimin smiled as they stood in the garden awkwardly.

"Glad it's not just me. How long are we meant to stay out here?" Taehyung shivered.

"Until she lets us back in I suppose" Mia chuckled as Miso fussed around, excited to see them.

"Can I have a cuddle?"

"Sure" Mia slid into Jimin's arms. Smelling him. She felt as though his touch immediately calmed her.

"I love you. I'm sorry I was an idiot" Jimin kissed her head.

"We will talk more. But for now, I just want cuddles and Chinese with everyone. Honestly, if I knew you were coming I'd have at least made an effort" Mia looked down at her pyjamas.

"You look beautiful. You always look beautiful" Taehyung turned her around to cuddle as Jimin ran after the dogs.

"You need your eyes checked" Mia stroked Taehyung's cheek.

"I'm glad you're here. I've missed you" Mia smiled up at him.

"Come on! Chinese is ready kids" Dave shouted out of the door.

"Coming!" Mia skipped in, narrowly avoiding falling over Burt.

"Dig in. Mini milk Pepsi for you. Lads beer?" Dave looked between them.