Block B, alternative ending

THIS IS NOT CANON, but an alternative ending as a gift for my readers ^^

________________________________________________

So late in the evening, intelligent idols who had work to do the next day would be in bed, trying to grab at least a few hours of shut-eye before they would be woken up and forced to do the day all over again.

Nobody had ever accused Kyung and Jiho of being smart. That was why they were still in their chairs in the studio, working while Jaehyo was snoring away on the couch. The poor omega had refused to leave until they came back home to sleep in the nest.

That had only lasted for about 20 minutes before he just passed out.

He looked so cute. Neither Kyung nor Jiho could stop themselves from standing up at times to just pet the omegas soft locks of hair, making sure that he was comfortable sleeping while they worked.

Luckily they never had to worry about the sound level. The good thing about being idols was the fact that they were so used to noise and music that they could all pretty much sleep anywhere and fully ignore all forms of noise.

All in all, it was a pretty normal day for all of them. Well, less day and more night, but still. While it might be a stupid idea, it was very normal for them.

The rest of Block B knew that it wasn't useful to come and try to get them, there was no way they were leaving without having the song done, and Jaehyo's heat had just ended a few days earlier and with Kyung and Jiho not being there that much during, due to them being busy, Jaehyo was a bit clingy.

He also missed Namjoon during it, but they had all decided not to talk about that before. Never before had Jaehyo craved another omega during his heat. Yes, he had needs to be with other omegas, but never to the level of crying during a heat.

They didn't tell Namjoon, it was starting to get very clear that he had picked BTS, and none of them wanted to make him feel guilty for his choice. Who you love isn't something you decide, so if Namjoon was in love with BTS and not with them, there was much they could do outside of being friends with him.

All of that, the rest of Block B knowing not to interrupt them in the studio, and the late time, was why it was so weird when knocking came on the door to the studio.

At first, both of them thought that they had heard wrong, Kyung giving Jiho a confused look as he slid the headphones from his head down to his neck "did you hear that?"

Then a second series of knocks came, and there was something about the knocking. It was... desperate.

For a moment, they were both just frozen there, staring at the door. Jiho's first thought said that it was either gonna be a crazy fan or an axe murderer. He didn't think about the fact that somebody would have to use their ID card to even get into the building, let alone get to their door.

In his defence, some fans were fucking batshit crazy. If anybody could find out how to get into their building and find their specific studio, it would be kpop fans.

"Hello?" Jiho wondered if he was gonna die there as he called out until he heard a sniffle on the other side of the door.

He wasn't sure who was on the other side of the door, all he knew was that something was wrong, his inner beta was already on alert, as he finally recognised the voice on the other side of the door "please tell me one of you are here." the voice was so soft and weak like he was scared of finding an answer to his question.

Both Kyung and Jiho were out of their chairs in the next breath, they both knew who that voice belonged to, and Jiho instantly understood why his inner beta was in such a fit.