Believe in me, believe in me Because everything will pass

The poor taxi driver who ends up picking up Namjoon was clearly confused and recognised him, but the older man was a middle-age beta, and seemingly cared less about the fact that there was a crying idol in the back of his cab, and instead cared much more about the fact that there was a crying barely dressed omega out at the late dusk "you okay kid?"

The memory of everything that had happened was still frying every one of Namjoon's senses, he realised that he hadn't grabbed his phone, but luckily he carried his wallet in his pocket "no," the words came out with a half laugh and half a sob, before he gave the older man the address he wanted, the only address he could think off as his mine screamed 'safe... safe... warm... safe' " can you get me there? I have the money."

Namjoon knew that he looked nothing like the tall and proud leader of BTS and more just like a scared and hurt omega, but then again that was who he was in that moment, he was just a man who had been traumatised all over, who had put all his eggs in a basket and ended up being wrong.

"Of course kid, buckle up, don't wanna get you into a crash." his warm eyes were kind, crow feet sitting deep in his face, speaking of many years in the warm sun, and laugh lines of an easy and kind soul. He hesitates for a second as he starts the car "you gonna be safe?"

The man didn't ask if he was gonna be okay, seemingly knowing what the answer was, but instead focusing on his safety and Namjoon couldn't help, but laugh a sad little laugh, cause everybody was so focused on making sure that he was safe, then he had gone and put himself in danger.

Namjoon had really believed that it was the better option, that he would be fine, he never had a hangup about sex, so having sex with Yoongi, who he had always found attractive, really shouldn't have a been a problem, "maybe?"

That was seemingly good enough for the man as he started driving, lit up facades of shops and restaurants slowly snailing past them as they drive through the streets of Seoul, the traffic not allowing them a faster speed than a slow crawl "wanna talk about it?" the older man's voice was still kind, looking at Namjoon through the rearview.

Finally away from all the scents that had been assaulting him from all angles, Namjoon felt as if he could finally think and breathe again, he still felt... traumatised, that was what this feeling was, wasn't it? He felt deeply unsettled and uncomfortable, his body was shaking in a way he first realised in that moment and his eyes were unable to focus on just one thing as they darted around the small cab, as if he expected somebody to jump at him from nowhere and put him through hell again.

He knew what he had to look like, like an omega who had been through hell and back, probably like an omega who should be sent to the hospital for a checkup, or the police to write a report, but all Namjoon wanted, all he needed was for the cab driver to drive him to where he needed to be, to his safe place, but talking... talking didn't sound that bad "are you sure?"

Even in his frazzled, near panicked state, even after everything that had happened, he was still Kim Namjoon, which meant he was a polite young man who didn't want to take advantage of people's kindness. This man didn't have to pick Namjoon up, a scared smelling, clearly dishevelled young omega, but he did.

Grinning at Namjoon while he kept his eyes on the road, he laughed a burst of soft laughter "they always say that bartenders are there to talk with patrons about their life story, but I always found that cab drivers are better, when you get out of this cab we will never see each other again, even if either of us tried, so we are complete strangers. And who want life advice from a cocky 20-year-old who barely got their life together, when you instead can listen to us, old men and women who have lived and loved for more years than even your parents." the words were said with a slightly teasing tone, since Namjoon, after all, was one of this cocky 20-year-olds.