Baby, I can't, I'm so bad that I want to be good to you but it's hard

"And why do you want to leave again?" Hakyeon asked, looking over the baby alpha in front of him. Jungkook was sitting on the couch, looking at the ground. He wasn't in a good shape. Nail formed marks were sitting over his cheek and over the scent gland free side of his neck. Tear marks had dried over his cheeks, and his hands were shaking where they were lying in his lap.

"I already told you, I am happy for how much you have tried to help me, but it turns out that there is no helping me."

Hongbin was watching with a sad look at Jungkook. "Why don't you tell us the full story before we judge anybody. I'm sure it isn't as bad as you are saying it is."

Jaehwan and Taekwoon exchanged a glance behind everybody's back. A nod was exchanged as the omega got up and left to fetch something because both of them had a bad suspicion that they knew what really was going on. Jungkook started explaining what had happened at training.

It had been a hard training. Without Hoseok there the choreographer had more or less decided to make it hell for them, since apparently, Hoseok was his favourite. For Jungkook, it had been a pretty shitty day. He had a headache since he started taking his medicine, and it refused to go away. Drenched in sweat, he emptied the rest of his water bottle into his mouth, looking at it sadly when he noticed it was empty.

The thing was for some reason they didn't drink tap water. It was a weird thing that Bang PD-nim had told them, Jungkook had never understood it, but he had followed the rule. The thing was that at that point to fill up his water bottle was across the building, and he couldn't really imagine having to wonder all the way over there when there was a tap right outside the dance room.

He made sure that the choreographer was busy trying to make Seokjin's body do the right moves, and then he sneaked out to fill up his bottle. Just because he was nice, he grabbed both Jimin's and Taehyung's bottles as well since the rest of the maknae line looked just as thirsty as him. But none could really be fucked to walk all the way over to fill it up. Jungkook had almost felt like a jewel thief as he filled up the bottles and quickly went back into the room, throwing the bottles both to Jimin and Taehyung.

Jimin, who was currently leaning against the mirror, looked at Jungkook with a big smile. "You are a hero, did you run all the way to fill them? You were fast."

Jungkook just shook his head unscrewing the lid on the bottle "Nah, I just filled them up from the tap, it's a stupid rule as well." Jimin just laughed patting him on the shoulder as the youngest brought the water bottle up to his mouth ready to take a big gulp and he was suddenly pushed by... Taehyung? This caused him to spill some of the precious water on his already sweat-stained shirt.

"Taehyung what the fuck?" Jungkook couldn't stop himself from half yelling out, annoyed.

Taehyung's eyes were almost wild, and his words so hurried that they almost fell over each other. "We can't drink water from there! You know we can't drink from the tap!"

That confused Jungkook since Taehyung had never been the person to follow to rules that closely and Jungkook could feel his headache get worse and red to start squirming its way into his vision as he felt anger rise up inside him... No! That was supposed to be gone, the baby alpha shook his head, focusing on the beta in front of him. "Other people drink from it! Just back off it's fine! I'm dying here."

Jungkook could feel the familiar tendrils of anger as he thought Taehyung would backoff now. He was wrong as he again brought up the bottle to his lips just to get pushed again by Taehyung, this time much harder causing Jungkook to spill more of the water on himself and almost fall on his ass. This time he couldn't control the yelling. "TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK?"