I'll meet you, even if it's in a dream, And we can love again Just as we are

The kiss was soft and sweet, it wasn't overwhelming or anything like that, and while there was passion in the kiss, it wasn't a kiss meant to invoke any form of lust. It was meant to make Namjoon feel warm and fuzzy inside which it did.

When the kiss broke, for a few seconds they were just smiling at each other with soft smiles on their faces, Kihyun had to admit that he had probably been the person most worried about this courting, he was aware that they as Monsta x were... weird people, but after this kiss, he had a lot more faith.

He could feel the chemistry between him and Namjoon, something he had expected; he had thought that it would be something that they would slowly work up to, but not something they would just have.

Maybe it was their inner omegas who could connect on a deeper level, with them both having experienced being alone for a long while, Kihyun had spent the first many months of them being a pack not saying anything about his needs.

He hadn't wanted Hoseok to feel bad, so he hadn't told him how as a hard omega he didn't feel his need for other omega's. So he had kept it inside himself, he had ignored every sign that his body had given him that he was suffering, that he wasn't okay. It had left his omega feeling alone, it had left him feeling terrible and like he was isolated.

It was first when Hoseok himself had noticed that something was wrong with his fellow omega, and he had gone to google it and research it, only to figure out that hard omegas didn't feel the need that normal omegas did.

He felt terrible, but he also knew that Kihyun didn't want him to blame himself, and in the end, they had sat down and talked about it. Since Starship kept a very tight hold on them, they all knew that there was no chance that they would allow Kihyun to go somewhere else, and it was harder to plan for omegas coming to their dorm unless there was courting involved, so they made some deals with other groups every time they went on promotion.

Luckily this was kpop, and they were all used to companies treating them like shit, so the vast majority of the groups were more than happy to give them a helping hand, especially omegas who couldn't fathom having to go through what Kihyun did. Most helpful were of course Boyfriend, but after being banished to Japan and Cosmic girls spending more time in the Yuehua entertainment building over the Starship ones... yeah, stuff had been hard at times, but they had figured it out, and everything was right now.

But it was probably one of the reasons why their inner omegas could understand each other so well, Kihyun couldn't stop himself from giggling a little "we should probably go over the last couple of members. Minhyuk, no matter what his face and actions at times, say."

"Aren't you younger than Minhyuk?" Namjoon was slightly confused, he would admit he wasn't the best person at remembering ages, but he was pretty sure that Kihyun was younger.

He got another giggle from Kihyun who had intertwined their fingers again, the Monsta x omega didn't know why he was so giggling, maybe it was because of the kiss. Maybe it was cause he was finally getting his needs filled, perhaps it was because while he at first had been worried about this, he now instead felt happy and looked forward to it and ha hope for it "I am younger than Min, but I thought since you are talking to me, it would be weird."

"But I like to know about you, you are interesting, just like the rest of everybody are." god Namjoon was too cute, Kihyun wanted to squish his cheek or poke the dimple that Namjoon was happily showing him.

"Well I am as you have probably noticed, an omega, I like singing, and I do sometimes take part in composing and writing as well, I do have a bad habit at times of being slightly nagging, which really isn't on purpose, but I swear to god this band acts like idiots too often." Again a cute little giggling from him, Kihyun didn't know how to explain himself compared to the other guys, "the kitchen is mine, I will eat you alive if you go into it unless to get food, and anybody who touches my peach water they will sleep on the couch." Unsure what to say more, he tried to add a little bit more personal things "while the fans call me the mum of the groups, and I do act like it a lot of times, I also like it when people take care of me, I like soft things including hugs and cuddles."