Cuz I'm so real so I'm sorry, but I can't change

Namjoon woke up to whispered, yelling in his hospital room. "Jackson stop pouting like a little kid!" That was... Jiho?

"But I wanna smell his scent too!" Namjoon didn't even need to open his eyes to know that the alpha was pouting, he could hear it in his voice.

Namjoon kinda just wanted to fall back asleep. The drugs still in his system, making him drowsy, but Jiho's rebutted. "Peaches and cream! It's not that hard!"

Jackson didn't seem to agree. "What does that even smell like!?"

"It's your scent gland being fucked, not your nose."

"Your face is fucked!" Yeah, Jackson was straight up whining.

Jiho just laughed, and Namjoon could now hear multiple people moving around in the room as a small hand was gently removing a piece of hair from his still closed eyes. "No I fucked you, you are clearly wrong in this."

"You guys fucked in the shower just now didn't you? God at least try to keep it in your pants." Oh so it was Jinyong petting his hair, if he could just keep going a little bit, Namjoon could fall back asleep. "Also, I know you are awake Joonie, not that I'm sure how you missed the first part of those kids yelling. Or BamBam falling over his own legs and waking probably the entire hospital."

"I said, sorry! This is bullying!"

Namjoon opened his eyes to just see... Something yellow? Groggily he reached up to see what it was that was impairing his vision, it turned out to be a posted note. Youngjae, who was sitting on the opposite side of Namjoon, explained. "It was here when we arrived, and we decided that removing it would be rude, so we didn't. It's from Wonshik."

The newly presented omega squinted his eyes to focus on the notes it said with an almost childlike font. 'You were sleeping when we got here, and Hakyeon said we couldn't wake you up because that would be rude. So instead call us when you get tired of all those alphas fawning around you, and don't let them push you around! You are better than that!!!!!!!! - Wonshik!'

Yeah, that was definitely from Wonshik, the Vixx omega was... special. "Did you guys see him when you left?"

"Yeah, he was physically dragging Jungkook away, with Hakyeon seeming completely done with him. I swear one day he is going to lose it and strangle both of them in their sleep." Jinyoung laughed.

As Namjoon's mind woke up a little bit more, so did all his memories, and while he knew he couldn't trust what Yoongi had told him, he couldn't stop himself from thinking about it. Did Got7 really use him? He didn't know what to trust anymore.

"What is wrong? Does something hurt?" Namjoon focused on Jaebum who looked worried from his position as physically far away from Namjoon as he could be. Actually, both Jackson and Yugyeom were doing the same?

"No... I'm just..." He needed to explain stuff. He wanted to shut himself up and ignore everything, but he had learned something the last few days... Ignoring stuff just made it bigger, ignoring stuff created all the issues.

"Yoongi hyung said something to me the night I came back from your guys' place, and... It's the reason I haven't talked to any of you." He looked down, he couldn't look at them. He was about to find out that either they actually didn't care for him and had just used him or that he had ignored them, deleted their number and let himself be manipulated. He wasn't sure which one was to be prefered.

Everybody in the room was silent, and you could have heard a pin drop in the room. Namjoon wasn't sure how to start until he felt Youngjae reach out the grab his hand in a soft hold running his thumb gently over the knuckles. "No matter what has happened Joonie we don't blame you, and we aren't mad at you. We understand that you haven't been in a good place, and we are partial to blame for whatever had happened, this isn't your fault."